1.19.2010

IS THAT ALL THERE IS?

AS THIS L'OREAL HAIR COLOR SLOWLY EATS AWAY AT MY HAIR, I CAN ONLY HELP BUT WONDER, WHERE DID I GO WRONG? LAST WEEK WAS ROUGH AND THIS ROLL KIND OF REFLECTS THAT. IT'S BEEN A LOT OF BOYFRIEND SURROGATES AND BUMMING AROUND AND HALF-ASSED MAKE-UP, BUT I CAN'T SAY IT WASN'T A FUN WEEK. THE CASTRO AND TWO BEAUTIFUL LADIES WE HAD THE GOOD GRACES TO MEET ON THE STREET REALLY MADE IT ALL WORTH IT, SO...WHATEVER!

THE NEW MYLES COOPER USA BAND.


DADE RE-ENTERED MY LIFE RIGHT WHEN I NEEDED HIM. MY BODYGUARD/MANAGER/FANTASY BOYFRIEND IS BACK, THANK GOD!



THAT IS THE FACE OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO REALLY TAKE CARE OF A WOMAN. HE ALREADY GOT MY PIC IN THE PAPER THIS WEEK! CHECK OUT THE SFBAY GUARDIAN TOMORROW.



MISS VIVIAN, HER FIRST NIGHT OUT IN THE CASTRO!




JAMIE MOORHEAD AND HER BFF AKA THE TWO COOLEST PEOPLE ALIVE.



I HATE MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment