1.02.2010

NEW YEAR NEW QUEER

OK IT'S TIME TO LET A PROFESSIONAL HAVE A GO AT THIS RESOLUTIONSIZING. 2009 WAS A GOOD YEAR FOR ME, I MOVED BACK TO NY, HAD A BF FOR A WHILE, COMPLETED MY TRANSFORMATION FROM ROBOT TO MAN, STARTED WRITING ON THIS FAG RAG, AND HELLO, ONE WORD- GLEE. (DUHHHH), SO ANYWAYS, 2010 (APPARENTLY PRONOUNCED "TWENTY-TEN" AND YES SOME BITCHES GET REALLL CUNTY WHEN YOU SAY IT THE OTHER WAY) IS GONNA BE EVEN BETTER THAN OH NINE. IT IS GOING TO BE THE YEAR WHEN ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE (AFTER ALL WE ONLY HAVE 2 YEARS LEFT ON EARTH, HELLO!)

CHARLIE'S RESOLUTIONS FOR 2010:
-DRINK MORE
-FUCK MORE
-REGRET LESS
-BE ADORED
-MAINTAIN MY SEXY (MEANING I NEED TO GET HAIRCUTS MORE OFTEN, MOISTURIZE MY SITUATION, CLIP MY NAILS WEEKLY- THEY GROW SO FAST!)
-MAKE NEW FRIENDS BUT KEEP THE OLD, SOMETHING SOMETHING SILVER SOMETHING GOLD
-PROSELYTIZE DAILY ABOUT THE WONDERS OF BOTH VERONICA MARS AND POPULAR


-GO SEE MORE THEATER
-GO SEE MORE CONCERTS
-GO SEE MORE THERAPISTS
-WORK TOWARDS CAREER AS SINGER/ACTOR/COMEDIENNE/ENTREPRENEUR/LIFESTYLE GURU/TALK-SHOW HOST.
-GET FLABBIER AND SMOOTHER (HAHA JK, I GUESS I WILL GET HARDER AND HAIRIER TOO, BUT MAYBE JUST HARDER, MY HAIR SITUATION IS GOOD AS IS. I WOULDNT HATE IT IF I GOT SOME MORE HAIR ON MY HEAD I WANT A BEEHIVE!)

1 comment:

  1. so many things to do. <3 popular &vm

    ReplyDelete