1.20.2010

NEWS U CAN USE

WERE YOU GUYZ AWARE THAT ON TOP OF HAVING THE BEST TWITTER COURTNEY LOVE HAS A YOUTUBE PAGE!? IT IS SO GREAT BECAUSE YOU GET TO SEE VIDEOS OF COURT GETTING READY FOR PHOTO SHOOTS AND WRITING SONGS AND STUFF. EVERYONE (ESP. COURTNEY) IS SAYING THAT THIS IS THE YEAR THAT NOBODY'S DAUGHTER FINALLY GETS RELEASED, AND SHE HAS REFORMED HOLE (MELISSA AUF DER MAR IS NOT TOO PLEASED ABOUT THAT AND HONESTLY I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT IT, I KNOW THE BAND HAD A LOT OF MEMBER SHAKE-UPS AND STUFF, BUT ERIC ERLANDSON WAS ALWAYS IN IT WITH COURT AND I DUNNO I KIND OF FEEL LIKE IF IT'S GOING TO BE CALLED HOLE HE SHOULD BE A PART OF IT.)

ANYWAYS HERE ARE SOME OF COURTNEY'S VIDEOS!

I REALLY LOVE THE WAY SHE SAYS "I'M WORKING VICTORIAN CRACKWHOOORE"


HERE SHE'S TALKING ABOUT THE GOLDEN GLOBES


GIRL IS ALWAYS PUTTING ON MAKE-UP! I LOVE IT. I THINK THEY WERE AT THE STANDARD HOTEL HERE IN NY, WHICH IS ON MY LIST OF SWANKY HOTELS TO BE COURTNEY LOVE IN.


HAHA THEY'RE WATCHING JENNIFER'S BODY

No comments:

Post a Comment