2.06.2010

BAD MOVE

NOW I HOPE YOU WON'T THINK ME TOO MUCH OF AN OPPORTUNIST, BUT I WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING WITH YOU. I MADE A RECORD, CALLED NEW EVIL, BY MY BAND POISONOUS RELATIONSHIP, AND I WANT YOU TO DOWNLOAD IT AND LISTEN TO IT. IT'S TWO LONG DISCO SONGS AND A LITTLE INSTRUMENTAL. IF YOU DOWNLOAD IT I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS;

- AN EXTENDED HARP SOLO
- ASCENDING CHIMES
- A BARRY WHITE & THE LOVE UNLIMITED ORCHESTRA SAMPLE
- A JESSE HENDERSON SAMPLE
- LASHINGS OF CLAVINET
- A CHORUS THAT GOES 'YOU COULD JUST HOLD ME, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT IT IN'
- LIVE GUITAR
- CHIPMUNK VERSIONS OF ME
- LOTS OF NEG VIBES

IT SEEMS TO COINCIDE NICELY WITH ALEXIS' BEAT HEAVY NEW DIRECTION. IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR/LIFE I GUESS. WE GOTTA GET OUR BEATS OUT.

GO ON, DOWNLOAD IT, ONLY 2 PEOPLE HAVE SO FAR. THIS IS MY LIFE'S WORK PEOPLE!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ei1n2z2tnyy

http://www.myspace.com/jamesashleycrewe

HERE'S A PICTURE OF ME TO MAKE THIS SLIGHTLY MORE EXCITING

2 comments:

  1. we ARE beat heavy. come beat me off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops I forget that everything isn't dudesnude hahaha

    ReplyDelete