2.27.2010

DRY LIFE

SO YOU MAY BE USED TO PARTY PICTURES WITH ACTIVITY AND PEOPLE AND INTERESTING MAKE UP, BUT PREPARE YOURSELF, BECAUSE I LIVE IN SHEFFIELD AND MY KIND OF PARTY IS MUCH LESS EXCITING. I'M GONNA POST SOME PICTURES ANYWAY, BECAUSE IT WAS MY BRITHDAY OUTING AND WE ACTUALLY MANAGED TO GET SOME FUNNY PICTURES OUT OF IT.



CHARLOTTE WITH IRREGULAR BAPS. BURGER BABY.



WE WENT TO A NIGHT CALLED THE TROUBLE WITH BOYS, WHICH PLAYED GIRL GROUPZ AND 60'S FEMALE-FRONTED SOUL, WHICH I THOUGHT SOUNDED LIKE A GREAT IDEA, BUT THERE WERE MAYBE 20 PEOPLE THERE, 6 OF WHICH WERE DANCING, 3 OF WHICH WERE ME, MY SISTER AND CHARLOTTE. THIS IS ME ROCKING BACK AND FORTH ON A BIG STOOL.





MY OTHER FRIENDS, WHO HELD UP THE WALL ALL NIGHT LONG. NOT ONE MOVE TOWARDS THE DANCEFLOOR. WE WENT OVER TO 'DANCE RAPE' THEM AS MY SISTER PUT IT, AND I HIT SIOBHAN IN THE EYE WITH MY CAMERA. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT THOUGH.





I LOOK A LITTLE NORTHERN SOUL IN THIS ONE, BUT DON'T BE FOOLED, I WAS PROBABLY JUST FALLING OVER. THEY PLAYED RIVER DEEP MOUNTAIN HIGH SO OBVIOUSLY I LOST MY SHIT AT SOME POINT.



THIS IS THE SMILE EXES MAKE TO EACH OTHER WHEN PUT IN FRONT OF A CAMERA. IT LOOKS A LOT MORE POSITIVE THAN IT FELT.




INITIALLY BAFFLING BUT ITS MY SISTER SHOWING OFF HER CONTRACEPTIVE IMPLANT. IT WAS LIKE A MATCHSTICK!



ANGLES. I WATCH A LOT OF AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL.





THE NIGHT WAS A FEVER DREAM FOR AT LEAST 3 OF US.



THE ONLY DANCERS.



THIS IS NOT SELF HARM BUT A MIXTURE OF RED SHARPIE FOR THE CLUB NIGHT AND A LOT OF BIRO SCRIBBLINGS, DELIVERED WITH ACUTE AGGRESION BY MY EX. MAYBE NOT A COINCIDENCE? OH GOD, I MEAN I HAD FUN, BUT I NEED TO GET OUT OF SHEFFIELD SOON.

1 comment:

  1. ANTM IS A BIG INFLUENCE ON MY PHOTOGRAPHY TOO! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete