2.17.2010

FUMES II

YEA, I JUST KEEP GETTING CONFUSED ABOUT THE ORDER OF PICTURES AND WHEN SOMETHING WAS AND SHIT, I MEAN MYLES WORE THE SAME SHIRT TWICE LAST WEEK SO THAT FUCKED ME UP, I THINK I JUST NEED TO TAKE ONE CAMERA OUT AT A TIME INSTEAD OF CROSS POLLINATING THEM BOTH ON THE SAME NIGHT. THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT I THINK ABOUT...GREAT. JUST GREAT.


HAHAHA HELLA HIGH AT CHINESE FOOD, DADE IS SUCH A SCHOLAR, ALWAYS LEARNING


THE SECOND HIGH FANTASY. OUR LOOKS ARE COALESCING TOGETHER INTO A REALLY BIZARRE AND COHESIVE MOTIF AND WE NEVER EVEN PLAN IT?!









I DID THIS HIDEOUS THING FOR MYLE'S BIRTHDAY, AT HER REQUEST, I WAS DOING "THE CRYING GAME" BY BRENDA LEE, WHILE THE CRYING GAME THE MOVIE WAS PLAYING ON THE TVS, AND IT WAS THE BIG REVEAL WHEN YOU FIND OUT SHE'S PRE-OP, I MEAN REALLY, ANY EXCUSE FOR MYLES TO SEE MY BITS AND HE TAKES IT.





THIS SLAP HAPPY BITCH AGAIN! WE WERE ALL GAGGING BECAUSE I HAD JUST PUT UP THAT POST ABOUT HOW TACKY SHE WAS. I MEAN YEA I'M FEELING THE SPIDER WEB SHIRT I GUESS, BUT EVERY OTHER GOD DAMN WORD OUT OF HER MOUTH IS "FIERCE" YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE VIV TRYING NOT TO SLAP HER THERE HAHA.



FUCK YOU DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment