2.03.2010

I NEED YOU NOW

GOD I'M A MESS!!!! ACTUALLY MY SPIRITS ARE SUPRISINGLY HIGH DESPITE WAKING UP WITH A COLD (BEING SICK IS ACTUALLY NOT THAT BIG OF A T WHEN I HAVE NO ONE AROUND TO COMPLAIN TO, SO WHATEVS), CUZ THE NEW PARTY WAS ACTUALLY BIZARRELY SUCCESSFUL AND I MANAGED TO STAY SOBER ENOUGH TO DRIVE HOME BUT GET DRUNK ENOUGH TO TEXT THIS METH-HEAD DUDE THAT'S BEEN COURTING ME FOR AWHILE, SO I PNP'D FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT, WELL, THE FIRST TIME IN AWHILE, AND LET ME JUST SAY FREE-BASING IS SO DISGUSTING, THIS GUY HAD THE MOST BIZARRE MOUSE-TRAP CONTRAPTION FOR A PIPE AND THE SMOKE TASTES LIKE WHEN I MELTED A KITCHEN SPONGE IN THE MICROWAVE BECAUSE MARTHA STEWART SAID IT WOULD KILL THE GERMS (STILL WORSHIP HER), BUT HONESTLY IT MADE ME FEEL REALLY GOOD FOR A FEW HOURS, EVEN THOUGH I KNEW I WAS COMING DOWN WITH SOMETHING. HE'S ACTUALLY REALL HOT AND IS SOME IT GUY SO IS TOTALLY RICH, HE DRIVES A BLACK INFINITY, HAHAHA, THIS IS CRAZY: I WALKED OUTSIDE IN MY SHORTS BAREFOOT, AND I'M STANDING THERE FREEZING MY ASS OFF, WONDERING WHERE HE IS CUZ HE SAID TO COME OUTSIDE AND MEET HIM, AND THEN HE TEXTS ME, "BLACK INFINITY." I STARTED LAUGHING, I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING PUNK'D OR LIKE SOME GOTH GUY WAS ABOUT TO KIDNAP AND CRUCIFY ME, BUT THEN I REALIZED IT WAS THE MAKE AND COLOR OF THE CAR HE WAS DRIVING HAHAHA, STUPID, I KNOW, BUT FOR A SECOND I GOT REALLY EXCITED/SCARED.

SO, WHATEVER, I'VE BEEN ON A HUGE BENDER, I STILL CAN'T STOP EMAILING MY EX-BOYFRIEND, DOING LOTS OF POPPERS, GOING OUT EVERY NIGHT, I DID MANAGE TO SQUEEZE IN A RECORDING SESH WITH MY OWN PERSONAL FANTASY MAN, NICK FROM TEEN GIRL FANTASY, SO I WON'T SAY IT'S BEEN BAD OR GOOD IT'S JUST BEEN WEIRD! WHAT THE FUCK IS NEW?!



SUCH A GOOD PICTURE! MY HOT THUG BODYGUARD AND MY GENIUS COMIC SIDEKICK, WHAT A PAIR. THAT WAS RIGHT BEFORE WE GOT KICKED OUT OF AUNT CHARLIE'S - YEAH, THE CLUB WE THROW THE PARTY AT EVERY WEEK HAHAHA. WE'RE COOL.


I KIND OF FEEL THIS WEIRD FATHER/SON KINSHIP WITH THIS GIRL SHANNON, SHE PULLS UP IN A RED CAMARO WITH PILES OF BILLS AND JUNK MAIL ON THE SEAT AND SHUFFLES IT AROUND HER CAR FOR 30 MINUTES BEFORE STOMPING IN TO HAVE A COCKTAIL, SHE'S SO COOL AND CRAZY.



NICK IS SO DREAMY AND INSANELY TALENTED. I'M ACTUALLY PRETTY OBSESSED WITH HIM, AND THE SONG WE WRAPPED IS REALLY GOOD?! I WILL RELEASE IT ON HERE SOON, PROBABLY. ALSO I LOVE PICTURES OF MY BEDROOM BECAUSE IN MY DAY-TO-DAY I JUST LOOK AT IT AND THINK "OH, TASTEFUL," BUT IN ACTUALITY IT LOOKS A LITTLE KOOKY. SO, TASTEFUL, YEAH. I SHOULD TAKE A PICTURE OF THE WALL OF DECORATIVELY DISPLAYED NIGHTGOWNS...



WHAT WEIRD LOOKING DICKS THESE GUYS HAD.


YOU CAN'T TELL BUT THIS PERFORMANCE WAS ACTUALLY REALLY AMAZING, THEY ALL LOOKED LIKE BRANDE KINDA HAHA. UPDATE: HERE'S A VIDEO OF IT.


I MANAGED TO RUN INTO SHANNON THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW THIS WEEKEND! JUST LUCKY, I GUESS. HER MAKE-UP IS TRULY INSPIRED.



MONISTAT. I KEEP BEGGING HER TO BE MY MOTHER, I THINK SHE ACTUALLY RELENTED, I CAN'T REMEMBER, BUT I DO REMEMBER THE ENTIRE CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO BASICALLY TELLING ME NOT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER, WHICH ONLY MAKES ME LIKE HER MORE!!! I CAN REALLY RESPECT SOMEONE WITH A RAP.

THIS REALLY MAKES ME SAD FOR SOME REASON. I JUST WANT FOR THIS GUY TO HAVE MORE GOING ON. POOR QT. HE'S KIND OF HOT MAYBE...WAIT SORRY, NEVERMIND.




OH YEAH I'M BACK ON DUDESNUDE. HAHA. SETH PLEASE TAKE ME BACK.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be safe and less desperate. someone like you has a shit ton of potential to just throw it all away on some boi.

    ReplyDelete