2.08.2010

GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS

MY PICTURES ARE KIND OF DEPRESSING ME LATELY! IT'S ALL NIGHTLIFE, NIGHTLIFE, NIGHTLIFE. MY MIND HUMS AND PULSES WITH THIS OBSCURE CONCEPT ALL THE TIME, AS I TRAMP FROM CLUB TO CLUB, USUALLY FOR A DRAG SHOW, USUALLY DRIVEN AROUND BY MY THUG BODYGUARD/BFF DADE. WHAT AM I DOING? WHERE AM I GOING? WHO AM I?! IT'S ALL JUST SO BIZARRE TO ME. I FEEL A WEIRD ACHING LACK OF REACTION TO ANYTHING. LIKE, THIS QUEEN AT THE DRAG SHOW ON FRIDAY NIGHT, WHEN I REMARKED THAT HER BODY WAS, "CRAZY," AKA, SHE IS LIKE, REALLY BUFF AND ACTUALLY KIND OF HOT, EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS THE TACKIEST, MOST TACTLESS STYLE, TURNED AROUND AND SLAPPED ME TWICE ACROSS THE FACE, ONCE ON EACH CHEEK! HAHAHA IT SOUNDS WAY FUNNIER AND CUNTIER THAN IT WAS, BUT IN REALITY I WAS JUST TOTALLY STUNNED THAT SHE'D DONE IT AND STUNNED THAT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I JUST KIND OF LAUGHED. IT WAS GROSS. LIFE IS WEIRD.

BUT FOR REAL, I'M REALLY GETTING DOWN WITH SAN FRANCISCO DRAG CULTURE FINALLY. THERE ARE DEFINITELY SOME QUEENS HERE WHO WORK FOR IT AND GO FOR IT, LIKE, I'VE SEEN MORE THAN A FEW NUMBERS LATELY AND SAID, "THIS IS SERIOUS." SO, YOU GO, GIRLS.


CHRISTEEN VALE, FROM AUSTIN, TX - AN AB MANIAC AND REALLY FUNNY.




THIS. WAS. SERIOUS!!! I SAID THAT NIGHT, IT WAS LIKE I WAS SEEING A DRAG QUEEN FOR THE FIRST TIME, GLAMAMORE IS A TRUE TALENT!


OF COURSE I SEE "ME OF THE FUTURE" EVERYWHERE I GO, HAHAHA






OK, SO SHANNON AND I, I DUNNO. I'M PRETTY SURE SHE WANTS TO FUCK ME. AND I CAN'T SAY I HAVEN'T BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT. WHAT THE HELL ELSE AM I DOING, ANYWAY? AT LEAST SHE GETS ME. SHE CALLED ME AFTER I LEFT THIS NIGHT, MIND YOU, IT IS FUCKING DELUGING, LIKE MONSOONING, NATURE IS TAKING THE LONGEST, CRAZIEST PISS ON ALL OF US AND WE WERE ALL SOAKED AND THE ROADS WERE LIKE RIVERS, AND SHANNON FUCKING CALLS ME AT 3:30 AM OR SOMETHING SCREAMING, "ALEXIS, I NEED YOU HERE, NOW, I NEED YOU TO SCALE THIS FIRE ESCAPE AND WAKE UP THE OWNER OF THIS PIZZA PLACE, HE'S MY FRIEND, HE LIVES UPSTAIRS, I REALLY FUCKING NEED A SLICE OF PIZZA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! COME OVER! I LIVE IN THE OAKLAND HILLS!" SO LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT, SHANNON, THIS AMAZING, WASTED GENIUS WHO PRINTS TINY GLOSSY PHOTOS OF HERSELF AND RIPS THEM OFF AND GIVES THEM TO YOU, DRIVES HER GOD DAMN RED CAMARO FROM SAN FRANCISCO INTO THE OAKLAND HILLS EVERY NIGHT? I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS TRIPS ME OUT SO MUCH BUT I LOVE IT. I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE SOME GOD DAMN DOOZIES IF I EVER FIND MYSELF AT HER HOUSE...







JERRY LEE IS ACTUALLY THE MOST INCREDIBLE PERSON IN SAN FRANCISCO OR ON THE EARTH. SHE HAD ME IN GOD DAMN STITCHES THAT NIGHT, WAS LIVING FOR HER LOOK AND AM ALWAYS AWED BY THE CRAZY BUTCH THINGS SHE DOES FOR WORK (HANGING CHANDELIERS AT CITY HALL?!) AND SHE TENTATIVELY CAST ME IN HER MOVIE FILMING THIS SUMMER AS A DRAG QUEEN NAMED "ABSOLUTELY DRUGS." HELLO! NOBODY TAKES ME SERIOUSLY AS AN ACTRESS BUT I THINK SHE SEES SOMETHING IN ME! I MEAN, HELLO, LOOK AT THIS FACE.


JUST US GIRLS! VIV AS BETH BECAUSE WE WERE AT A BAT MITZVAH HAHA. IT WAS WEIRD. CAN YOU TELL I'M GOING FOR A BUTCH LOOK? JUST TRYNA GET LAID, PEOPLE.



I MEAN, I DO FUCKING LOVE DRAG QUEENS. DAMN I HOOKED UP MY CONVERTER BOX...I GOTTA WRITE TO YA'LL ABOUT THE WEIRD FUCKING TV STATIONS I'M GETTING OVER HERE...RIGHT NOW I GOTTA GO PRACTICE "THE CRYING GAME" WHICH I'LL BE SERENADING MYLES WITH TOMORROW NIGHT FOR HIS HIGH FANTASY BIRTHDAY SEXTRAVAGANZA @ AUNT CHARLIE'S. SEE YOU THERE, FREAKS.

PS I'M UPDATING THIS ENTRY WITH THIS VIDEO, JUST SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment