2.05.2010

"LET'S GO BACK...BACK TO THE BEGINNING..."

SO, THESE ARE FROM THE LAST THING NIGHT EVER, WHICH WAS ESSENTIALLY THE PREQUEL FOR THE NEW PARTY HIGH FANTASY, THERE IS A WHOLE ROLL OF FILM FROM THE FIRST EPISODE OF THAT, BUT I LOST THAT CAMERA SOMEWHERE, TOO, SO I'M SURE YOU WILL SEE THEM IN A MONTH OR SO HAHA. I AM GOING TO START WEARING THE DAMN THINGS AS PENDANTS OR BANGLES OR EARRINGS, THEY ARE REALLY EASY TO LOSE...LIKE MY MIND. BUT ANYWAY, I DON'T REMEMBER THE QUOTE, BUT I KNOW CARRIE BRADSHAW ONCE SAID SOMETHING REALLY INSIGHTFUL ABOUT EVERY END BEING A BEGINNING OR SOMETHING, OR MAYBE IT WAS ABOUT DOORS AND WINDOWS CLOSING, WHICH REMINDS ME OF "I HOPE YOU DANCE," WHICH IS A REALLY GOOD SONG, SO...WHATEVER.





MORRIE'S GF VICKY IS OBVIOUSLY REALLY SUPPORTIVE OF HIS DJ CAREER! LOL


MISS FRITZ-MICHAEL AND HER HOT BEAU, SHE GAVE ME A REALLY SWEET GIFT OF A CRYSTAL THAT NIGHT, I'VE BEEN RUBBING IT A LOT VISUALIZING WHAT I WANT OUT OF LIFE, SO OBVI IT'S COVERED IN LUBE NOW, WHICH MAKES A REALLY NICE PATINA. FEEL FREE TO USE THAT.






OF MICE & MEN?




DAD DRAG


DID YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THE PRO WAY TO DO POPPERS? THIS DRAG QUEEN TAUGHT ME








WHY, YES, I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT! SO SWEET OF YOU TO NOTICE...

No comments:

Post a Comment