2.28.2010

ON ONE!

HI ROI! *FLIRTY WAVE* ANYWAY. WELL, I DUNNO. TAKE FROM THIS WHAT YOU WILL, BUT I THINK IF YOU READ THESE AS A NARRATIVE ABOUT MY LIFE YOU WILL REALIZE THAT IT IS WEIRD. HAHAHA. I'M DEPRESSED?! I DUNNO. IT'S MY EX'S 30TH BIRTHDAY. I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT!!! A REMINDER OF MY OWN MORTALITY?! (BTW I GOT LIKE 3 CHEST HAIRS COMING IN...WOAH, THANK GOD) REMINDER THAT WE ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER? MAYBE I'M JUST ON A COME-DOWN FROM ECSTASY (WHICH PERSISTED THROUGH MY ENTIRE WORK DAY TODAY - MY BOSS PINCHED ME EARLIER AND I HAD TO BE LIKE, "STOP DON'T STOP!") I DUNNO. THIS IS SERIOUS HAHAHA.

SO MY FRIEND TARYTHYAS IS BASICALLY THE HYPE MAN FOR THE GROUP PARTY EFFECTS THAT I AM ASSOCIATED WITH (IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM, THEY ALL TREAT ME LIKE THEIR GIRLFRIEND), AND HIS PARENT'S HOUSE IS TOTALLY NUTS AND AWESOME, I HAD TO GET ALL BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS ON IT THE OTHER DAY. I GOT OVER AT LIKE 2 PM AND HE HAD MADE SPAM AND EGGS AND ALSO MADE ME A CROWN ROYAL AND COKE HAHAHA, THANK GOD, BECAUSE I HAD A MCDONALDS UNSWEETENED - BIG MISTAKE, I KNOW - ICE TEA THAT LITERALLY TASTED LIKE A CIGARETTE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE ENDED UP DOING THAT DAY, I WAS IN AWE OF THE HOUSE AND IN AWE OF THESE CRAZY LITTLE DOGS RUNNING AROUND AND THE MULTITUDE OF TOYS IN HIS ROOM, TO ENTERTAIN HIS KIDS. REALLY RAD!






HER NAME IS MAJESTIC, AKA JESS!











YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME WITH THESE DOGS!!! THEY ARE JESS'S PARENTS BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY DON'T GET ALONG SO THEY HAVE TO BE KEPT SEPARATE.


THIS REALLY EVOKES TARY PERFECTLY. IMAGINE SEEING THIS MATRIX-STYLE DUDE LURKING AROUND THE CORNER OF THE CLUB AFTER HOURS WAITING TO GIVE ME A RIDE HOME, I LOVE MY WEIRD FRIENDS HAHAHA!


HI PHIL, I LOVE YOU...


HEY GIRL, HAVEN'T SEEN THAT FACE IN A WHILE.









THIS IS ROXY AND LULU, FROM THE FLOATING CORPSES/MOIRA SCAR/TERRAN TRAMANTICS, EASILY THE MOST TALENTED, CRAZIEST, COOLEST REALEST PEOPLE IN SAN FRANCISCO, SOOO INTO THEM!!!


THE MYLES COOPER USA BAND GOT BOOKED FOR SOME BENEFIT FOR ACCUPUNCTURE WITHOUT BORDERS TO GO TO HAITI?! DON'T ASK ME WHY OR HOW, BUT IT WAS FUN, I LOVE THE WAY WE LOOK HAHA, I'M THE LADY MISS KIER OF THE GROUP, OBVI!






MARK IS ONLY INTERESTED IN MY BODY, APPARENTLY.


MY FAV GIRLS FROM L.A. JOINED US FOR THE SHOW, SO FUN.





MOIRA SCAR. THEY ARE SOOOO REAL!




SOMETHING CUTE AT WORK! YUM


SCOUTIE


WAS AT THIS PARTY AT THESE DUDES HOUSE THAT ARE LIKE DOING IT WITH MY EX OR SOMETHING. YEA I DON'T KNOW WHY I PUT MYSELF IN THESE FUCKING SITUATIONS EITHER! THEY'RE REALLY RAD THOUGH SO I WAS FEELING IT, I WAS HELLA ON ONE THOUGH AND BEING KIND OF AN ID. I CORNERED HIM THAT NIGHT WASTED AND DEMANDED HE GIVE ME AN EXIT SURVEY ABOUT THE WHOLE BREAK-UP HAHAHA...AND WE HAVEN'T HUNG OUT SINCE. I DON'T KNOW WHY?! OH AND THAT IS ME UP THERE IN THE GUYS' BED NAKED. TOTALLY ON ONE!



DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK THAT IS.


AUGUSTIN, SO CUUUUTE

I LIKE THIS. STREET FASHION.


ONE OF MY EX'S SUITORS. WELL I DUNNO WHAT THE T WITH THEM IS EXACTLY, ALL I KNOW IS HE'S HOT AND I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FREAK. GREAT. WHAT A WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment