2.03.2010

SHE'S OVER IT

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'RE TELLING YOURSELF FOR AGES THAT YOU'RE NOT DOING THIS THING FOR SOMEONE, YOU'RE DOING IT FOR YOURSELF, AND YOU'RE JUT REALLY INTO IT, AND NO YOU DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN WITH THEM, AND WWWWHHHAAAATTTTEEEVVVEEER ELSE, BUT REALLY YOU KNOW ITS NOT TRUE? AND YOU CAN ONLY REALLY ADMIT IT ONCE THE WHOLE SITUATION HAS ENDED AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CHANCE/DESIRE TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THEIR PENIS/SOUL? YEAH WELL I'M THERE. FEELS SO GOOD NOT TO BE TRYING TO PLEASE THAT DUDE ANYMORE. LIKE, I'M A THOUSAND TIMES MORE PUNK THAN HIM ANYWAY, HOW DARE HE MAKE ME DOUBT IT. I GOT ZERO TATTOOS AND I DON'T GO TO GIGS AND MY FAVOURITE SINGER IS PATTI LABELLE AND I ACTUALLY LIKE BEING GAY AND GAY PEOPLE AND PEOPLE IN GENERAL, SO PACK UP YR FUCKING FLESH TUNNELS AND YR BAND PATCHES AND YR SHITTY CAMERAS AND YR APATHY AND YR SNOBBERY AND JAM THEM UP BOTH YOUR TUMBLOGS. I'M GONNA FIND ME A GOOD PUNK BOY WHO ACTUALLY HAS SOME COMMON DECENCY, AND A BIG FUCKING DICK WITH A FORESKIN.

I'M MAKING MONEY NOW I DON'T NEED NO BULLSHIT.

I GOT SUCH A CRAVING FOR A WHITE STRAIGHT BOY'S CROTCH. SOMETHING REALLY SOFT AND PALE AND FRAGRANT. I THINK IT'S BECAUSE I HAD A SEX DREAM ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND LAST NIGHT.

I'M GONNA GO EAT A CARROT.

1 comment: