2.11.2010

THING NIGHT, YA'LL

SO, DJ MARNACLE RECORDED HIS SET FROM THE LAST THING NIGHT EVER, COMPLETE WITH MY MID-SET SHOUT-OUT HAHA, I'M SO GOOD ON THE MIC, RIGHT?! BUT IT GOT ME THINKING I SHOULD DO A RETROSPECTIVE OF MY FAVORITE MOMENTS FROM DOING THIS PARTY FOR 1.5 YEARS. LOOKING THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT I FEEL REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE HAD THIS OPPURTUNITY, IT'S BEEN A LOT OF HIGHS, A LOT OF LOWS, A LOT OF LEARNING, A LOT OF LOVING, A LOT OF POPPERS! IT'S BEEN RAD, I'M HAPPY TO STILL BE DOING IT IN A DIFFERENT INCARNATION, BUT I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE BULLSHIT AND INSANITY THAT WAS THING NIGHT HAHAHA. SO HERE'S THE MIX, AND HERE'S THE PIX, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, THERE'S LIKE A MILLION, BTW, BUT I DON'T CARE, WHAT ELSE AM I GONNA DO TODAY, COLOR MY HAIR? WELL, I MIGHT...

DJ MARNACLE LIVE @ THE LAST THING NIGHT EVER


TRACK LISTING:
Sound Chasers -"sonar"
Viva - "Nirvana"
Mike Oldfield - "Far above the clouds"
Kylie Minouge-"Kylies Gone Electro"
Little House Hippies -"Pandoras Island"
Long Distance Call to Heaven "Cherry High"
Michelle Sweeney - "When You Love Somebody"
Pat & Mic - "use it up and wear it out"
Steve Hurley - "Jack Your Body"
Maurice-"This is Acid"
Long Fellow - "This is Penis"
Farley Funk - "The Acid Life"
Lina Santiago - "Show me your love (west side mix)"
Emotion in Motion - "Forever"
Alexis (NO RELATION!) - "Feel My Love"
DJ Juan & Rudy "Bailame"
Lynnette - "Here I go again"
Spanish Fly - "I Can See"
&More - "Materialistic Girl"
Collage - "Gangster of Love"
G.T. - "I need You"
Promise





















































1 comment:

  1. ahhhh i wanna fuck that hairy bloody dude with fur coat and short shorts. also, i didn't know charlie day came to your parties! i wanna fuck him too.

    ReplyDelete