2.15.2010

WHO GIVES A BLEEP?!

HEY, LONG TIME NO SEE!

MY PERIOD OF EXILE IN THE GREAT PLAINS IS ALMOST OVER. I'M THINKING ABOUT WRITING A BOOK ABOUT MY EXPERIENCES OVER THE PAST YEAR - SOME TOPICS WILL INCLUDE "THE INs AND OUTs OF ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION," "PLURAL DRESS FOR RURAL SUCCESS" AND, OF COURSE, "A FEW THOUGHTS ON HOMESTEADING." TITLE (TENTATIVE): LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE.

MOVING RIGHT ALONG. SO, MY "S.O." AND I ARE FINALLY MORPHING INTO THE IMAGE OF OURSELVES THAT I VISUALIZED THREE YEARS AGO TO THIS DAY. A DEEP VERTICAL CREASE RIFTS MY FOREHEAD IN TWO! DO YOU SEE WHAT I'M SAYING? I'M SAYING: SOON WILL BE UNVEILED MY VISION OF CORPORATE POWER.

UNFORTUNATELY, CAT JUMPS IN AT THE LAST MINUTE TO DIVERT MY TRAJECTORY OF FAME!!!!!!!!! HOW? BY ALLOWING HIS ANAL GLANDS TO FULLY INFLAME!!




















GOT THIS OFF THE NET:

"WHEN THE GLANDS BECOME IMPACTED - THE PET'S OWNER MUST CLEAN THEM OUT, OR EXPRESS THEM. IT IS DONE BY APPLYING PRESSURE WITH THE FINGER. START BELOW THE GLAND, AND PUSH UPWARD. CATS GENERALLY NEED THIS PROCEDURE LESS THAN EVERY WEEK OR SO. ANAL GLAND ABSCESSES MUST BE LANCED."

I'M OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment