3.31.2010

DO I GET A LITTLE TOO CRAZY WITH THE PARANTHESES?

I REALLY DON'T WANT TO JINX IT, BUT I MET THE MAN OF MY DREAMS, AND HE'S INTO ME. I MIGHT NOT EVEN SAY ANY MORE, JUST CUZ I'M GETTING SUPERSTITIOUS (I'M NOT USUALLY A GUN JUMPER, BUT WE ONLY MET ON FRIDAY HAHA) CUZ THE DIFFERENCES WE HAVE ON PAPER CONTRASTED WITH THE INSANE CONNECTION I FEEL WITH HIM IS LIKE TOO CRAZY. BUT THAT'S KIND OF THE CHERRY TOPPER ON A REALLY INSANE WEEK. REALLY JUST OPENING MYSELF UP TO WHATEVER THE UNIVERSE HAS IN STORE FOR ME, AND SO FAR IT'S A LOT OF INTESTINAL DISTRESS, A LOT OF VODKA, A LOT OF DRAG, A LOT OF READING MAGAZINES, AND A LOT OF BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH FOR THIS NEW DUDE. I HAVEN'T EVEN LOGGED ON TO A HOOK-UP SIGHT IT'S BEEN SO CRAZY! OK, I JUST DID (I GOT CURIOUS), BUT IT'D BEEN A WHILE (FOR ME, AT LEAST!).

BUT ANYWAYYYYY...



THAT FALL! THAT VOICE! I AM SUCH A FAN OF HONEY MAHOGANY. SO COOL.


I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS KNOW MERKLEY, BUT IN SPITE OF HIS COOKY LOOKS (WHICH I AM ACTUALLY FEELING, AS AN UNABASHED LOVER OF DUDES WITH BEARDS AND ALSO A NOT-SO-SECRET ZZ TOP FAN (NOT THAT HE'S TRYNA HEAR THAT, BUT STILL WORTH MENTIONING), YOU SHOULD HEAR ME SING "SHARP DRESSED MAN" AT KARAOKE...) HE IS A GENUINE. FREAKIN. WEIRDO. AND TAKES REALLY INSANE PICTURES. I REALLY ENJOY TALKING TO HIM BECAUSE HE IS LITERALLY, A TOTALLY UNIQUE FREAK, AND THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING BECAUSE I KNOW A LOT OF FREAKS. AND I LIKE HIM A LOT. BUT I ENDED UP IN A CAB WITH THESE FREAKS, INCLUDING DOMINIQUE, SAN FRANCISCO'S BEST DRESSED AND BODACIOUS BABE, AT A PARTY THAT WAS NOT EVEN ABOUT TO HAVE US, BUT WE WENT ANYWAY, AND IT WAS FUNNY.


DAMN I GOT A PROBLEM WITH THE FINGER SOMETIMES HAHA. OK FUCK IT THAT'S THE WHOLE HAND. WHATEVER.


AFTER MY FIRST DATE WITH DUDE, STILL GOT THE POKER FACE ON HAHA, EVEN THOUGH I COULDN'T SHUT UP ABOUT HIM EVEN THAT NIGHT...





WOW. SEEN IN THE CASTRO ON SATURDAY NIGHT. WOW. SO SWEET, TOO.




MY GIRLS CAME TO SEE ME BLACKOUT/DJ AT BEAUTY BAR WITH PRIMO, ANOTHER TOTAL HOTTIE/SWEETIE.




I WOKE UP MONDAY MORNING AT 7 AM PUKING MY GUTS UP, LOOK UP TO REALIZE I'M IN FULL FACE AND IT'S TOTALLY INTACT, AND NOW MY ABS LOOK GREAT. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment