3.12.2010

FUCK A DUCK

THIS HAS SERIOUSLY BEEN A WEEKEND TO REMEMBER, AKA I WISH I COULD, BUT I HAVE THESE PICTURES, SO...

THERE'S BEEN A LOT OF FILMING, SLUTTY JUSTY'S SOMETIME COLLABORATOR DAVID IS IN TOWN, AND ALSO KIND OF ROMANCING ME, SO THAT'S CUTE. JUICEBOXXX WAS IN TOWN, WHICH IS ALWAYS FUN. THAT GIRL IS A CRAZY PERFORMER, BRILLIANT CONVERSATIONALIST AND DOWN FOR WHATEVER. LOVE HIM. JONNY MAKEUP WAS IN TOWN, THE ILLUSTRIOUS HEIRESS HERSELF. AND I WAS HANGING WITH THE EX A BUNCH, WHICH HAS BEEN CUTE, BECAUSE, LET'S FACE IT, HOW CAN I TRIP ANYMORE WHEN THE PUNK QUEENS ARE FINALLY REALISING THAT UNDER ALL THIS CHEAP MAKE-UP I'M STILL, HELLO, A V A I L A B L E. AND ALSO I'M JUST MANNING UP AND HANDLING IT, YOU KNOW? LIFE IS TRYING TO THROW ME SOME CURVE BALLS BUT I'M JUST NOT EVEN AT BAT FOR HER ANYMORE, HAHA, I'M AT THE SNACK BAR. SO. IT WAS A WEEKEND.

OH AND UM. FUCKING BIG FREEDIA WAS IN TOWN.

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THIS DIVA, BUT SHE IS A SISSY BOUNCE EMCEE FROM NEW ORLEANS WHO, AND THIS IS COMING FROM KIND OF A HONKY LITTLE QUEEN WHO DOESN'T ALWAYS GET DOWN WITH HIP HOP, FUCKING. WORKS. IT. WE CRUISED TO THIS INSANE SHOW SHE WAS PLAYING IN WEST OAKLAND (WHICH WAS CUTE BECAUSE IT'S NOT ALWAYS THAT THERE'S SOME FUCKED UP LESBIAN HIP HOP PARTY AT A SQUAT IN OAKLAND, OR MAYBE I JUST DON'T HEAR ABOUT THEM) AND IT BLEW MY MIND. LIKE LITERALLY SHOOK MY LITTLE BRAIN INTO PIECES. AND THEN WE GOT TO CHILL WITH HER AND HER DANCERS A LITTLE BIT AT HER SHOW THE NEXT NIGHT, THEY ARE HELLA CHILL AND TALENTED AND JUST ALL AROUND RAD PEOPLE. (PROOF! SO OBSESSED WITH THIS SONG. IT'S KIND OF A FEMME TOP ANTHEM, RIGHT?! ALSO, THAT "BLEEDING LOVE" SAMPLE?! *OOMP* (PS, FROM NOW ON IF I DO *OOMP* I'M IMMITATING MARY J. BLIGE WHEN SHE WAS JUDGING THE ATLANTA AUDITIONS ON IDOL THIS SEASON, WHEN SHE WAS HELLA BLAZED AND COULDN'T CONTAIN HERSELF AND KEPT HAVING TO COVER HER OWN MOUTH, HAHAHA, IT'S MY NEW NOISE. IT WORKS. TRY IT.)

I WON'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO ORDER THESE. I WAS UP 'TIL 4:30 EATING CHINESE LEFTOVERS, DRINKING VODKA STRAIGHT AND THEN TOOK A BUNCH OF SUDAFED (WHICH IS A TOTAL METH TRIGGER FOR ME! LOVE IT, KIND OF) AND HAD TO WORK ALL DAY, SO JUST, FEEL IT. WHAT IS TIME ANYWAY? I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE FUCK SHIT HAPPENED HAHAHA. OK ENJOIIIIIIII.


BRANDE & MAYA GOSSIP BOI FOR THE HARLEM VIDEO SHOOT


JUICEBOY! GOING FOR IT








DO YOU LIKE THAT TOP?!





PARTY EFFECTS CREW, MYLES COOPER USA, & THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA


DAVID. TOO SWEET TO DISH ON! THIS COULD BE TROUBLE.


THE QUEEN DIVA HERSELF!





HER FLY GIRLS LITERALLY CLIMBING THE WALLS! AMAZING



JAVI! MAKES ME THINK ABOUT GOING BACK TO BLEU AGAIN...






AMBREEZY (FROM HOTTUB) IS SOOO DOWN, OBSESSED WITH HER (CHECK HER LACE BODYSUIT BELOW! OKAY?!)


OKAY?!?!?!



WE HAD A BRIEF RESPITE AT A FETE AT THE LITERATI'S BUNGALOW, AND MARGARET TEDESCO, ANOTHER SERIOUSLY DOWN CHICK, WAS THERE! SHE'S RAD, GOOGLE HER!


MONICA - SORRY I KEEP GETTING WASTED AND TELLING YOU HOW MUCH I WANT TO FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT LOOK AT HIM (THAT'S HIS ASS BELOW IN THE LACE. HELLOOO!!!)




HAHA FREEDIA POPPED BY THE MEZZANINE THE NEXT NIGHT, AKA SAN FRANCISCO'S SHITTIEST CLUB, AKA THE SCENE OF THE CRIME THAT TIME WHEN I GOT WASTED AND TORE MY CLOTHES OFF IN THE FREEZING RAIN BECAUSE HUNX WAS TRYING TO LEAVE ME, HAHAHA. GOOD MEMORIES. ANYWAY, THEY BUSSED IN A BUNCH OF STANFORD STUDENTS, SO THERE WERE LIKE GIRLS WHO'D BEEN RUFFIED LYING ON THE SIDEWALK OUTSIDE AND EVERYONE JUST STOOD AROUND STARING AT FREEDIA, BUT QUEEN STILL WORKED IT!


AMBREEZY! FOR REAL...


HARRISON! FOR REAL...I WANT TO HIT THAT.


BUDDING LOVE? MAYBE IN 20 YEARS AND 75 LBS?!



THIS IS WHERE I SPEND MY TIME WHEN I'M NOT AT SOME SHITTY CLUB HAHAHA.


CRUSH, IDOL, CRUSH



BFF, IDOL, BFF



ESSENTIALLY THE TWO MOST ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE I KNOW


DEFINITELY HAVE A SOFT SPOT ON MY...BONER FOR THIS ONE.


AND THIS ONE! THE LEATHER TANK TOP? AND YOU SHOULD SMELL THOSE ARM PITS. FOR REAL...TO DIE FOR.


FACE OF AN ANGEL. SEE YOU QUEENS AT THE STUD TONIGHT FOR MY PRO DRAG DEBUT?! I'M PLAYING WITH THE BIG GIRLS TONIGHT! XOXO, GOSSIP BITCH

3 comments:

  1. girl stop posting these bruck down links

    http://www.blogger.com/MYSPACE.COM/OFFICIALJUICEBOXXX

    is no one's website

    that said I love Big Freedia

    your life is like a movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A REALLY WEIRD MOVIE! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALSO, LINX CORRECTED! OOPSY!

    ReplyDelete