3.10.2010

FULL DISCLOSURE

I'VE BEEN GETTING SOME FLACK LATELY ABOUT WRITING SPECIFIC SHIT ABOUT SPECIFIC PEOPLE ON HERE, SO I WANTED TO JUST PUT THIS OUT THERE TO CLEAR MY KARMA, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. YEAH, I'VE BEEN SHITTY, ANNOYING, STUPID, VIOLENT, CRAZY, DESTRUCTIVE, AND DONE PRETTY MUCH EVERY DRUG THAT'S COME ACROSS MY PATH, MANY TO EXCESS, SO WHEN I COME OUT AND SAY, "THIS PERSON WAS SHITTY" OR "THIS PERSON HAD A BUNCH OF METH" IT IS TOTALLY COMING FROM A PLACE WITHOUT ANY JUDGEMENT OR DERISION. I'M PRETTY SURE WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE, OR ELSE I WOULDN'T WRITE ABOUT IT (YOU DON'T SEE ME TALKING SHIT ABOUT SOME STARVING ETHIOPIAN KID CUZ I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT, YOU KNOW?). AND THE SITUATION IS WEIRD BECAUSE I NEVER REALLY KNOW WHO READS THIS RAG ANYWAY, IF ANYBODY DOES (MAYBE ALL THOSE HITS ARE ME CLICKING REFRESH OVER AND OVER AND OVER?!), SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT, NO, I'M NOT TRYING TO PUT ANYONE DOWN OR SLANDER ANYBODY, I'M JUST WRITING ABOUT WHAT I SEE AS I SEE IT.

IN CLOSING I WANTED TO PUT A PICTURE OF MY DICK UP, TO BE FAIR, YOU KNOW? BUT I THINK THAT WOULD ACTUALLY BE MORE OFFENSIVE THAN ANY SHIT I COULD SAY ABOUT ANYBODY, SO I'LL SPARE YOU. FOR NOW. INSTEAD YOU CAN LOOK AT THIS GENIUS PICTURE. READ EM AND WEEP.

3 comments:

  1. idk, i never got the vibe that you were putting anyone entangled in drugs or any other illicit/deviant behavior down. mainly because you take part in and/or seem to encourage shit to happen. i see you as embracing these moments and not as someone who is looking at them in retrospect regretting them (at least not regretting them too much). anyways, keep on keeping on you're a superb writer and i'm perpetually envious of your experiences and live vicariously through this blog (omg, how does that make you feel? does that scare you?).

    anyways, i'd thought i put in my two cents as someone who doesn't have any ties with you or your clique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. horse dicks are really nasty

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK U REASON. I AIN'T SCARE OF SHIT. HORSE DICKS ARE HOT! GET WITH IT.

    ReplyDelete