3.29.2010

GET HAPPY

OK, I'M GONNA GO THERE!



MYLEY HAD HER SWEAT SHOP WHIP US UP A MILLION GIANT HAPPY FACES FOR THE CLUB ON TUESDAY AND IN SPITE OF SOME INTESTINAL DISTRESS ON MY PART (WHICH IS CONTINUING TODAY AND ALSO INSPIRED ME TO WRITE A REALLY AMAZING, IF I MAY SAY SO MYSELF, SONG ON THE TOILET CALLED "DISTRESSED") IT REALLY SET THE TONE FOR A GOOD NIGHT! I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE COME TO OUR CLUB HAHAHA. ARE THEY INSANE?!




MY GOD DAMN STOMACH HURTS

DJ STANLEY FRANK, AKA TOTAL HOTTIE!!! LOVE HER
















I ALSO WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE STANDING AT THE BACK OF THE STUD ON FRIDAY WHEN GLAMAMORE WAS WAITING TO MAKE HER INSANE CROWD-SURF TO THE STAGE, THAT BITCH. IS INSANE. SO INTO HER. LOOK AT THE QUIET INTENSITY AS SHE WAITS TO GO ON...OH ALSO THIS IS VIDEO OF IT. I CAN SEE MYSELF IN IT - MY HAIR CUT LOOKS HELLA WEIRD FROM THE BACK, WHY DIDN'T YA'LL TELL ME?!





BABY TUMMY HURTS :-/ XO

No comments:

Post a Comment