3.18.2010

ISN'T THIS BLOG FUNNY?

I CAN BARELY HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW! ST. PATRICK'S DAY. WHAT IS THAT? WOOF. ALSO BEEN LIP SYNCHING MY STUPID MELODRAMATIC LYRICS ON CAMERA ALL DAY - BOY IS MY SOUL SUCKED! LAST NIGHT I WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET THINKING HOW RICH THE EXPERIENCE OF LIFE IN GENERAL IS, AND THEN I HEARD FROGS CROAKING IN THIS WEIRD POND IN THE MISSION, AND I WAS JUST LIKE...WOW. WHATEVER. I MIGHT AS WELL LIKE IT. YEAH...I CAN BARELY NARRATE TONIGHT BUT THIS ALL MAKES SENSE, RIGHT? IT READS JUST LIKE A STORY...A SAD ONE. HAHAHA.










WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT WAS?!













PRINCESS GISELE IS VISITING AGAIN! SHE DID MY MAKE-UP THAT NIGHT!














NOT THE BEST PIC OF THAT OUTFIT, UNFORTUNATELY, BUT IT WAS THIS ONE-LEGGED LOIN-CLOTH THING, KIND OF LIKE A VILLAIN IN XENA OR SOMETHING. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?














I GET WHAT I WANT BUT WHAT DO I WANT?
XO

2 comments:

  1. I definitely got a late night text from Courtney telling me that you shouted her name from a passing car

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frogs are always there at the most significant moments...

    ReplyDelete