3.25.2010

LET FREEDOM RING!!!

DEAR DIARY,
WOW I REALLY HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN YOU IN A LONG TIME! HOW ARE YOU DIARY, I'VE REALLY MISSED OUR TALKS. SO ANYWAYS, MY LIFE HAS BEEN SOO BUSY LATELY (EW I HATE IT SO MUCH WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT. SERIOUSLY IT'S THE WORST, AND ALMOST ALWAYS WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THAT THEY'RE SOOO BUSY THEY ARE IN FACT NOT BUSY AT ALL. THIS IS THE CASE WITH ME.) SO I'VE BEEN MODERATELY ACTIVE LATELY AND, WELL, I JUST HAVEN'T HAD ANYTHING TO SAY TO GAY AMERICA. AND THAT REALLY HASN'T CHANGED BUT I HAVE A SENSE OF OBLIGATION, AND I JUST ENJOY TALKING TO YOU DIARY. OK THIS IS THE POINT WHERE I STOP ADDRESSING THE READER (IF YOU'RE STILL READING THIS... UM THANKS) AS DIARY BECAUSE IM TIRED OF IT AND I JUST CAN'T KEEP UP THIS MOMENTUM. SO HOW ABOUT I JUST PUT UP A BUNCH OF SCREENSHOTS OF THE VARIOUS THINGS I'VE LOOKED AT OR DONE ON THE INTERNET TODAY!

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO AND WITH LIMITED COMMENTARY HERE IS SOME STUFF!


MY FRIEND COURTNEY CAME BACK TO NY FOR A WEEK RIGHT BEFORE MY SPRING BREAK SO I ONLY GOT TO SEE HER FOR LIKE 2 HOURS TOTAL BUT THEY WERE MAGICAL HOURS. EXCUSE MY APPEARANCE, MY MAKEUP AND HAIR TEAM ARE OBVIOUSLY ON SOME WEIRD SHIT I'M FIRING THEM ON MONDAY.

OH HI ANDY

REALLY FEELING THEM LATELY
I DUNNO

OK NOW THESE GUYS KNOW HOW TO PUT ON A SHOW



I'VE BEEN REALLY INTO MARTINA MCBRIDE THROWBACKS EVER SINCE I WAS AT HOME IN DC LAST WEEK AND "HAPPY GIRL" CAME ON THE RADIO. I LOVE SONGS ABOUT UNAPOLOGETICALLY HAPPY PEOPLE AND SONGS ABOUT SELF-AFFIRMATION. (SEE ALSO "VIDEO" BY INDIA.ARIE)

OK SO THAT JUST HAPPENED.
NOW YOU SHOULD REALLY WATCH THE VIDEO FOR "INDEPENDENCE DAY" BECAUSE NOT ONLY IS IT THE BEST SONG TO SING MAYBE EVER, BUT THIS VIDEO IS ALSO SUPER CRAZY. SO MUCH GOING ON HERE; DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND THE FIGHTING CLOWNS AND THE SCARY ICP PARADE SHIT AND THE BLACK AND WHITE AND THE BURNING HOUSE... CHILLS. IT GIVES ME CHILLS.

3 comments:

  1. I AM SERIOUSLY BEHIND YOU %100 I FUCKING LOVE MARTINA MCBRIDE I'VE CRIED TO MORE OF HER SONGS THAN I CARE TO REHASH

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW THIS VIDEO IS FUCKED UP IT JUST GAVE ME CHILLS TOO...SHIT

    ReplyDelete