3.15.2010

OY VAY!

Hello SORE,   I'm michael david quattlebaum jr  Y




















































 
       


 REBEL GIRL  REBEL GIRL

   I KNOW I WANNA TAKE YOU HOME

   I WANNA TRY ON YOUR CLOTHES

                UH !


 As a young queen you don't pick and choose your idols
they naturally choose you.

  "Six Lemeure" or actress Jenna Von Oy

 She was "BLOSSOMS" fast talking bff. Way more interesting than that poly sci dyke
and she was well DUH better dressed always.
Where blossom was flawed,  six was perfection, When blossom was doubtul, six was fearless faith

 But MISS THING didn't stop their....she then went on to be one of the FIRST CAUCASIAN faces of the UPN network starring alongside Academy Award winning actress Mo'Nique on the television hit  " THE PARKERS"!
And so I pay tribute to one of my many childhood idols, pre Jenna Elfman in Dharma & Greg
Jenna Von Oy!


SHE WAS EVEN ON ARSENIO HALL!




SOMEONE GOT REALLY ARTSY WITH HER & THIS TRIPPY CLIP FROM THE PARKERS



THEN OF COURSE THERE THE BELOVED CLIPS FROM BLOSSOM







No comments:

Post a Comment