3.25.2010

UGOT2B KIDDING ME

THIS IS LIKE A NIGHTMARE. I'M STILL DREDGING UP PICTURES FROM ST. PATRICK'S DAY?! THAT WASN'T EVEN LIKE THAT MUCH OF A NIGHT! SO BIZARRE. WELL I GUESS IT KIND OF WAS... ANYWAY. I FEEL LIKE SHIT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK...I HAVEN'T HAD ALCOHOL FOR 4 DAYS AND I THINK ALL THE ABUSE FROM THE PAST FEW MONTHS IS FINALLY REGISTERING TO MY NERVOUS SYSTEM. IT'S LIKE TIME TRAVEL. AND SO IS THIS ROLL OF FILM. REMEMBER THAT GUY? YEAH. IT GETS BETTER.

SO, THERE'S SOMETHING REALLY MAGICAL ABOUT THE CORNER OF 18TH AND CASTRO. THERE'S ALWAYS A LITTLE SQUAT OF (SOMETIMES HOT) POST-CRUST PUNK DUDES WITH SIGNS AND DOGS, THERE'S A WAL-GREENS, AND THERE'S ALWAYS A BIG MOB OF DRUNK PREPPY FAGS HAVING IT OUT, LIVING IT UP, YOU KNOW, THE GAY LIFE. THIS WAS SOMETHING, THOUGH. MISS SHANNON WAS GIVING ME AND MYLEY A RIDE, SO WE'RE WALKING TO HER CAR (A SAAB THIS TIME, I SWEAR THAT GIRL LIVES IN A DEALERSHIP) AND SPOT OUR FRIEND FROM THE URINAL/GO-GO CAGE EARLIER, WHO IS DELIVERING THE MOST HEARTFELT, GUT WRENCHING AND REAL RENDITION OF "BAD ROMANCE" I'VE EVER HEARD, TO US AND TO THE AIR, REALLY.

YOU KNOW I'M, LIKE, HAVE GOOD TIMING, OR WHATEVER, SO I INVITED HIM OVER, OR SOMETHING (TRYING TO PIECE THIS PART TOGETHER IN MY MIND BASED ON WHAT LITTLE I REMEMBER AND WHAT I KNOW ABOUT MYSELF), BECAUSE, HELLO...AND HE WAS TOTALLY THERE WITH ME, UNTIL THIS THING STORMS UP TO TAKE HIM AWAY, GLARING AT ME AND WHISPERING A TERSE AND DESPERATE, "PLEASE..." I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS HIS HANDLER, A SAD OLD BEST FRIEND RECOGNISING THIS MIGHT BE HER ONLY CHANCE, OR MAYBE EVEN A BOYFRIEND? BUT THE EYES...THE EYES AS HE WHISPERED THAT TO ME...I BACKED THE FUCK OFF. IT WAS SAD. I'LL CALL IT "DEAD EYES OPENED." THE UPSIDE OF THAT WHOLE NIGHT IS THAT SHANNON AND I DISCOVERED THAT NOT ONLY DO WE BOTH LOVE REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUPS, BUT ALSO REESSES PIECES. I THINK I HAD THREE BAGS OF CHIPS THAT NIGHT, TOO. FUN WAS HAD BY ALL!


YOU SEE?! THAT'S THE LOOK I'M TALKING ABOUT. IT WITHERS ME EVEN NOW...

SHE IS ALWAYS FLAWLESS. SO CHIC SO NOW!

ST. PATRICK'S DAY BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN ALL OF US! I LIVE FOR LADY BEAR'S "ERIN GO'BRA" LOOK! EVEN I HAD ON SOME DAMN LIME GREEN HAREM PANTS THAT NIGHT. WHAT CAN I SAY?

MYLES...STOP IT!!!

SHANNON OF COURSE ALWAYS STAYS TRUE TO HERSELF. THAT CROSS? SO IMPORTANT!


OH YOU'LL LIKE THIS, I'M SURE. WE HAD TO MOVE MY BED FOR THE VIDEO SHOOT IN MY BEDROOM AND THERE WAS A USED CONDOM STUCK TO THE WALL. UM...COOL.

GISELE IS WAY TOO PRETTY, YOUNG & FULL OF PROMISE TO BE HANGING OUT WITH US CREEPS.



YES, MY TOP IS FROM THE BINS AT WAL-GREENS, J.I.C. YOU WERE W.

GET AWAY FROM HER.



THAT'S THE LAST NIGHT I DRANK (SUNDAY). MAYBE THAT'S WHY... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment