4.22.2010

GRAB BAG!

TIME TRAVELING AGAIN! I'M SUCH A MARTHA THAT I HAVE EVEN BEEN MARKING MY CAMERAS WITH NUMBERS SO I DON'T HAVE DIFFERENT NIGHTS ALL MIXED UP BUT IT JUST RUBS OFF SO WHATEVER. HM, MAYBE A LABEL MAKER WOULD DO THE TRICK...SO OCD. CRAZY, SEXY, COOL.

OK, BUT, FIRST THINGS FIRST, CALM DOWN AND GET INTO THIS:

NOW ON WITH THE GOD DAMN SHITTY SHOW. OH AND BEFORE YOU ASK, NO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I WAS WEARING, EITHER.

OBSESSED. WITH HER HAIRLINE! THAT'S MAYA GOSSIP BOI'S REBOUND I THINK I JUST REMEMBERED. HOT!

HI BARRY!

MOM? DAD?!





JAMES ALWAYS HAS A HOT GIRL ON HIS ARM. SUCH A STUD AND A GENIUS.





HI BABYYYYYY!

TUESDAY'S LOOK - MYLEY SAID SHE WAS GONNA GO CASUAL, SO I TOSSED ON JEANS AND A BRA AND TOSSED MY ASS OUT THE DOOR.
D'ANDRE, ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITE DJS! LOVE YOU YA LITTLE CREEP.
DON & JOSE
STEPH

THE HILARIOUS AND HOT TARA PERKINS
OH, BLONDES PLAYED! THEY WERE REALLY GOOD IN SPITE OF TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, THEY ARE BOTH SO. HOT. HELLOOOO...
I'M SURE SHE TOLD ME BUT NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER IF SHE GOT IN A FIGHT OR AN ACCIDENT OR WHAT. THAT REMINDS ME, I NEED A NEW BOTTLE OF POPPERS. SEE YOU AT CHILDREN TONIGHT! XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment