4.08.2010

OH, HE'S HERE AGAIN

LET'S JUST KNOCK THIS OUT BEFORE I FORCE MYSELF TO GET OUT OF BED AND DO THE MILLION THINGS I WOULD'VE DONE YESTERDAY WERE IT NOT FOR MY SOUL-CRUSHING HANG-OVER. BARRY, THE BAR TENDER ON TUESDAYS AT AUNT CHARLIE'S WHEN WE THROW HIGH FANTASY, TRAINED ME THIS WEEK TO BACK HIM UP BEHIND THE BAR (AKA HERE'S HOW STIFF TO MAKE THE DRINK, VERY STIFF, AND HERE'S HOW MUCH IT COSTS, YOU'RE DONE, IT'S CINCH), SO NOT ONLY DID I GET TO HELP SATIATE THE MOB OF THIRSTY QUEENS BUT I ALSO WAS MIXING MY OWN DRINKS ALL NIGHT, SO, OOOOF... I LEFT THE HOUSE FOR A SECOND YESTERDAY BUT ENDED UP COMING RIGHT BACK AND STAYING IN BED THE WHOLE REST OF IT. WHATEVER. FOR REAL, THOUGH, THE PARTY IS SO FUN NOW! IT JUST FEELS LIKE ONE BIG FREAKY FAMILY, AND, GIRL, THESE QUEENS HAVE BEEN LETTING YOU HAVE IT WITH THE MUSIC, IT'S SO SOLID AND SO REAL. NOT TO BE MISSED!!!

ALSO, WHY HASN'T HE CALLED ME?! TOTAL TRIP OUT, DAY 2. OH WELL!!! YOU KNOW WHAT? INSANE PEOPLE ARE ATTRACTED TO ME. THEY SEEM LIKE THEY HAVE THEIR SHIT TOGETHER BUT DEEP DOWN THEY ARE WEIRD EMOTIONAL CHILDREN (THIS IS HOW I INTERPRET THIS SONG, SHE'S BONING A HOT DUDE WHO SEEMS GROWN BUT IS A BIG BABY INSIDE, YOU KNOW?!). OR MAYBE THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT? DEFINITELY ALL THE MEN. WELL, NOT ME. I HAVE THE BODY OF A PRETEEN GIRL AND THE MIND AND EMOTIONS OF A BITTER OLD WOMAN. DESIRABLE, RIGHT? SO...WHY HASN'T HE CALLED ME?



RAPUNSEL'S DEBUT PERFORMANCE. THIS COULD BE YOU, TOO, SHOW UP WITH A CD AND IT'S ALL YOURS, GIRL.
FELT COMPELLED TO LIP SYNCH "SKINNY LITTLE BITCH" AND I'M GLAD I DID BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE HADN'T HEARD IT AND I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT THAT WE SUPPORT OUR FOREMOTHERS, YOU KNOW?!


MISS SHANNON AND JAVI EN ROSE SHOWED UP SERVING THESE SICKENING SICKENING SICKENING NEW WIGS, LIKE SPUN SILK, SO MAJOR, TOTAL DESPERATE HOUSE WIVES EFFECTS FROM THOSE TWO THAT NIGHT!



SHANNON SAYS, "IT MAY BE STERILE, BUT IT STINKS!" (I WAS TRYING NOT TO WASH MY HANDS AFTER I PEED CUZ THE MEN'S HAD NO SOAP, BUT I WENT TO THE WOMEN'S TO DO IT AT HER BEHEST. MISS MANNERS OVER THERE! HAHA)


VIVIAN VS REAGANOMIXXX






HAHAHA THEY LET ME TEND BAR IN THAT SCANT SHADE OF AN OUTFIT?! GENIUS. OK. I REALLY GOTTA DRAG MYSELF OUT OF BED. HM. OR INVEST IN A BED PAN. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment