4.26.2010

ONE DAY AT A TIME

I AM BARELY SITTING HERE RIGHT NOW! INTENSE YOGA CLASS ON THURSDAY MORNING (I KNOW THAT IS GAY TO SAY BUT IT REALLY IS HARD, THESE BITCHES CAN STAND ON THEIR HANDS AND SHIT, I GET THE SPINS DOING CHILD'S POSE HAHAHA), THEN A 4 NIGHT BENDER, WAITING TABLES EVERY DAY IN BETWEEN, AND FINISHED IT OUT WITH ANOTHER YOGA CLASS TODAY. LIKE, BARELY. SITTING. HERE. RIGHT. NOW...NOTHING REALLY APPROPRIATE IS COMING TO MIND RIGHT NOW, OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT I FOUND OUT THAT INSTEAD OF THE RABBIT I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS, IN CHINESE ASTROLOGY I AM ACTUALLY A TIGER. A FIRE TIGER. I CAN FEEL THAT. IT'S HOT IN HERE.
MICA THREW THIS PARTY CHILDREN ON THURSDAY IT WAS PRETTY CRAZY, THE WHOLE PLACE SMELLED REALLY INSANE PROBABLY FROM ALL THE BODY PAINT, EVERYONE LOOKED FUCKED UP, THE MUSIC WAS GOOD (THIS "BROKEN ENGLISH" REMIX THAT STANLEY PULLED HAD ME GOING CRAZY! IT'S SO MELLOW BUT SUCH AN AMAZING SONG, TOTALLY PERFECT FOR THE NIGHT.) AND UM, I GOT WUH-AAASTED.
I FUCKING LOVE. DOMINIQUE. UNDENIABLE WHEN SOMEBODY JUST GOES OUT NAKED LIKE IT'S NOT A THING.







HAHAHA.










HI SEXY!



OF COURSE I WAS AT THE DRAG SHOW ALONE THE NEXT NIGHT. I'VE BEEN REALLY DRIFTING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. SERVING VERY MISS SHANNON REALNESS, I.E. LOOKING CRAZY IN A CORNER BY MYSELF DIGGING THROUGH MY PURSE FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT.



MAGI? MOTHER? MUSE? MONISTAT.



I WAS PLAYING WITH HIS DICK FOREVER BEFORE MY EYES FOCUSED AND I REALIZED THAT HE WAS SOMEONE I KNEW. HAHAHA HI RICKY!









TOO REAL! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment