4.17.2010

PHOTO BOOTH'S GREATEST HITS

OOF I WISH YOU COULDA SEEN MY OLD HARD DRIVE...WELL ANYWAY, LET'S GET THIS ONE OUT OF THE WAY FIRST. I'M SORRY AND YOU'RE WELCOME.

HAVE DEFINITELY SENT THAT OUT TO, OH, MAYBE LIKE A MILLION GUYS. LOOK FAMILIAR ANYBODY?
THE CUTEST CUTIE! MY SUPER STAR PRODUCER. I LOVE YOU.


THE ODD COUPLE. WELL NOT EVEN, REALLY.


ROOTS!

OH THIS VIDEO CAME OUT FINALLY, BTW.


THE BIG CLOSET OVERHAUL. LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF RAGS RIGHT?

HEY GIRL.
THE HAPPIEST I'VE EVER BEEN IN THE MORNING.








RECORDING "LONELY SEA"
HI TYRA!







YEAH, AGAIN...SORRY ABOUT THAT. I'M IN OHIO. WHAT ELSE WAS I GONNA POST ABOUT? XO

4 comments:

  1. OH my god Alexis, you look so good in that video. Those eyebrows! and it's totally disgusting. I wish watergate salad would get out of my life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was diarrhea on your face from the photo booth photos.

    ReplyDelete