4.30.2010

THINGS TO GET AWAY FROM ME PART 2: THINGS TO COME TOWARDS ME

1. UNEMPLOYMENT. TODAY IS MY LAST DAY AT MY JOB (THEY DON'T NEED NO TEMPS NO MORE), AND AT FIRST I WAS BUMMED OUT, BUT THEN I THOUGHT OF JANELLE MONÁE AND HER SONG 'LETTIN' GO' AND THE CLOUDS PARTED.



NOW I'LL PROBABLY DO THE THING I ALWAYS DO WHEN I STOP WORKING AND JUST END UP BEING COMPLETELY STATIC (LIKE A PILLAR OF SALT), BUT RIGHT NOW I AM ANTICPATING SUNSHINE, FRIENDS, DRINKING A LOT (WHY AM I SO INTO GETTING WASTED RECENTLY? BINGE BRITAIN, OFFICE JOB RECOMPENSE), CAR TRIPS, VANITY/APOLLONIA 6 ON THE HI-FI, SPRING FLOWERS, VISITING PLACES, PLUNGING INTO COOL WATERS AND RISING WITH A JOYOUS GIGGLE ON MY LIPS, WANDERING BAREFOOT INTO A FRAGRANT BOWER TO FIND A CHORUS OF WOOD NYMPHS WHO BLESS ME WITH SOPORIFIC INCANTATIONS... CAN YOU TELL I USED TO READ A LOT OF POINT FANTASY BOOKS? I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO A LOT OF FLIRTING, AND I'M PROBABLY GONNA TRY AND SEDUCE AT LEAST TWO OF MY STRAIGHT FRIENDS. MAYBE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME, OH GOD, STOP.

2. RECONNAISSANCE FOR MOVING CITIES. I AM SO ANTSY TO GET OUT OF SHEFFIELD. I'VE HAD A GOOD RUN HERE BUT IF I DON'T GO NOW I'LL JUST STAY HERE AND DO LITTLE/NOTHING FOREVER. SO I'M GOING TO LONDON (EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN A MILLION TIMES BEFORE) AND I'M GOING TO GLASGOW AND I'LL SEE HOW THEY FEEL. I'M SO TERRIFIED OF LONDON, BUT I'VE BEEN LIKE THAT FOR YEARS, SO I SHOULD JUST SNAP OUT OF IT. AND GLASGOW IS GREAT BUT I ONLY KNOW MY EX THERE, AND HEY, WE GOT ON WELL, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT HIM TO BE THE CORNERSTONE OF MY SOCIAL LIFE. NEITHER OF THOSE ACCOUNTS SOUND THAT ENTHUSIASTIC, BUT TRUST ME, I'M EXCITED. I JUST NEED A LITTLE JE NAIS SE PAS...

3. GAY MEN. JUST TONS OF THEM, I LOVE THEM AT THE MOMENT. SPECIAL MENTION GOES TO WEIRD PLATONIC CONNECTIONS WITH NEAR STRANGERS, LYING WITH YOUR HEAD ON THEIR CHEST THE FIRST NIGHT YOU HANG OUT AND STUFF. GOD I HAVE REALLY MEAGRE INTERESTS THESE DAYS DON'T I? I'M SLOWLY BREAKING DOWN MY PERSONALITY INTO IT'S BAREST PARTS; PLACE, FEELING AND MEN. KEEP AN EYE OUT, I WILL SOON BE WRITING WITH TWIGS AND MUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment