4.10.2010

YES

YOKO CONTINUES TO BE THE ULTIMATE ROLE MODEL. I LIVE FOR HER Q & A'S! SO REAL.

what would you think of renaming the “feminist” movement to “equalist”?
We are all different and unique. So any plan to equalize us is cutting us up to the size you think will make it equal. It’s a very dangerous thing to do. Have you ever thought that maybe women are much more evolved and resiient than men as people? Let’s say, as a woman, I don’t want to be equal with you guys, (ha, ha!)

What do you think about the Playboy magazines? Are they artistic or pure capitalism?
I think it’s a fun magazine which keeps men conveniently occupied.

What is money? And, does money exist as long as there is a human being?
Money is convenience. I don’t much like the idea of carrying a house on my shoulder to exchange it with milk for the year!

Heloo, first I would like to say that I love you. I think you are very talented, and wanted to ask: do you belive in aliens?
You are looking at one.

No comments:

Post a Comment