4.22.2010

YOU ARE MY SISTER

SO I FINALLY MADE IT OUT TO OBERLIN, OH TO RECONNECT WITH PRODUCER-TO-THE-QUEENS NICK, AND I HAVE TO SAY, THE MAGIC IS STILL ALIVE BETWEEN US BECAUSE NOT ONLY DID WE STRIKE A FREAK NOTE WITH A COUPLE OF REALLY BIZARRE TRACKS (ROY DANIELLE CALLED ONE, "GAY DEPECHE MODE" AKA I'LL TAKE IT! COMING SOON...) BUT IT WAS ALSO JUST A LOT OF FUN. I AM PRETTY MUCH CONVINCED THAT HE IS MY SOULMATE. REALLY GOOD TASTE, REALLY COOL, REALLY SEXY AND REALLY TALENTED! AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE WAY HE LOOKS INTO YOUR EYES...AHHH! MIGHT BE THE ONE PERSON WHO'S EVER BEEN ABLE TO SUSTAIN MEETING MY GAZE? TWO TINY MEDUSA'S MEETING IN A CAVE. THE BEST LITTLE SISTER I COULD ASK FOR. ALSO, I ANTICIPATED HER GETTING SICK OF ME AT LEAST ONCE, I MEAN, 24 HOURS A DAY WITH ME IN A SMALL TOWN WITH NOTHING REALLY TO DO BUT PUT UP WITH MY BULLSHIT? BUT SHE DEALT WITH ME AND WAS INTO IT! SUCH A CATCH! ALSO THERE WAS A LOT OF SEXTING (EVEN SOME INTERNATIONAL, OH, HEEEEY JAIMIE!) AND A LOT OF POP MUSIC ("INVISIBLE LIGHT", HELLOOO). PRETTY MUCH A PARADISE WORK VAYCAY FOR ME. NICK IS SUCH A SWEET HEART. FOR REAL THOUGH, SHE'S ABOUT TO BLOW UP, I'M TOTALLY NAMING HER THE "HOT PIECE" OF 2010. DEAL WITH IT!



THIS GIRL HILLARY IS THE PUNKEST GIRL IN OBERLIN. FOR REAL. I DON'T THINK MOST PEOPLE THERE KNOW HOW TO HANDLE HER, BUT I WAS OBSESSED. I ALWAYS GET DRAWN TO HOT, CRAZY, SMART, POLARIZING WOMEN. SHE IS MAJOR.

OMG STOP! THAT LOOK. UNNNNNGH.




READY TO SWADDLE SOME BEDOUIN'S BABY IN THAT RAG.

SO BASICALLY IN THAT TOWN ALL YOU DO IS GO TO THE LIQUOR STORE AND GO TO PARTIES, AND I GUESS SOME OF THE KIDS GO TO SCHOOL, TOO? WE ENDED UP AT THIS PARTY ONE NIGHT WHERE ALL THESE JOCKS WERE DANCING NUTS TO "BAD ROMANCE" AND SCREAMING ALL THE LYRICS AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS, WHICH WAS CRAZY ENOUGH, BUT THEN AT THE END OF THE SONG THEY WERE LIKE, "AGAIN! AGAIN!" "JUST PLAY IT ALL NIGHT!" AND I'M SERIOUS, THEY WERE JOCKS, LIKE BROS. IS THAT LADY GAGA'S CONSTITUENT, TOO?! WERE THEY JOKING? I MEAN OBVIOUSLY NOT BECAUSE THEY DID PLAY IT AGAIN...AMERICA IS SO WEIRD!


DRUNK PHILLY GIRLS!




I LOVE YOU, YOU FREAKY LITTLE BITCH. XO

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all those bros are secretly closted..hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ELIGIBLE BACHELORS (aka JAMIE)::
    I SWEAR i can look attractive sometimes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T EVEN! YOU LOOK HOT IN EVERY PIC AND YOU KNOW IT!

    ReplyDelete