4.20.2010

ZZZZZ

SO I WOKE UP LAST NIGHT FROM A DREAM IN WHICH ALEXIS WAS GETTING FUCKED BAREBACK BY SOME GUY AND I KIND OF SAW THE CUM SHOT (I WAS UP REALLY CLOSE) AND ALL THE JIZZ WAS KIND OF POURING OUT OF ALEXIS' ASS, ALONG WITH WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A CONDOM BUT TURNED OUT TO BE A KIND OF TUBE OF FLESH, LIKE A HOT DOG ALMOST. THE GUY WHO WAS TOPPING VERY QUICKLY TRIED TO SHOVE IT UP HIS OWN ASS, AND I REALISED IT WAS HIS RECTUM THAT HAD KIND OF PROLAPSED. HE WAS TRYING TO STICK IT UP THERE BUT IT KEPT SLIPPING OUT, THEN HE WAS TRYING TO PUT IT DOWN HIS URETHA INSTEAD, AND HE MANAGED TO, BUT IT WAS REALLY PAINFUL AND HE INSTANTLY STARTED SQUEEZING BACK OUT OF HIS DICK WHEN HE REALISED IT WASN'T RIGHT EITHER, BUT IT WAS WAY TOO THICK TO DO EASILY AND IT WAS REALLY HURTING HIM.

HERE'S A DRAWING I JUST DID OF NICKI MINAJ.

2 comments:

  1. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE, I'M A TOP?! MOSTLY...

    THAT DRAWING IS RAD. DRAW ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey don't blame my dreams. I know your a top. Send me a big ol portrait of yourself i'll draw you. God why can't boy just stick around and cuddle me in my bed? X

    ReplyDelete