5.21.2010

LORD LOVE

I BROUGHT SUSHI LEFT-OVERS. IN A STYROFOAM BOX. IN MY PURSE. TO THE CLUB. WHAT?
BOBBI BROWSER YA'LL! A TRUE TALENT/BABE.



MY LITTLE BROTHER, AMELIA. I LOVE HER SHEEP DOG HAIRCUT. SO CUTE.

CUTE COUPLE!!!
THERE'S A LOTTA PLAID IN THAT ROOM.
IT WAS SLUTTY JUSTY'S GOING AWAY PARTY! HE'S GOING AWAY TO EDIT ANOTHER CHI CHI MOVIE! GONNA MISS YOU GIRL! BITCH.
MMMMM HI OFFER. DATE ME?






SO, YEAH, FEEL FREE TO TELL ME WHEN MY LIP STICK STARTS TO RUN ACROSS MY FACE AT THE END OF THE NIGHT (LET'S HOPE THIS WAS AT THE END), LIKE, SERIOUSLY. FEEL FREE.
OK, GET READY FOR SOME SERIOUS BODY. HELLA BODY. WE WERE FILMING A VIDEO FOR MYLES' INCREDIBLE SONG "LORD LOVE MUSIC," I ONLY HAD FILM FOR ONE OF THE THREE SHOTS WE TOOK, BUT IF THIS GIVES YOU ANY INDICATION...THE VIDEO IS GONNA BE FUCKED. HATEFUL. SICKENING. THIS WAS OUR VERSION OF HEAVEN.











MISS STEVE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO DRESS A SET, I HAVE TO SAY. AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS! WE GOT OUR DESSERT SERVED TO US AT KFC LIKE IT WAS A SIT-DOWN RESTARAUNT! SO COOL!!! A SERIOUSLY CRAZY DAY.





CHAMPAGNE AND A LITTLE BIT OF MUSHROOMS AND YOU KNOW I WAS GOING INSANE FOR MARNACLE IN THAT FRINGE JACKET, AND THAT WAS AFTER STARING AT HIM SHIRTLESS IN THE HELL SHOT, TOO, SO BASICALLY LIKE 6 HOURS OF MARNACLE SHIRTLESS. I WAS LOSING. MY. MIND.





I WANNA...I WANNA...I WANNA...I WANNA UH-HUH, YEAH... XXO

No comments:

Post a Comment