5.10.2010

SLOW TRANSITION







I THINK I NEED A TOTAL BODY MAKE OVER HOPEFULLY IT WILL HAPPEN WEDNESDAY I THINK I'M GOING TO SEE IRON MAN WITH MY BOYS AND MAYBE I WILL COME HOME AND CRAFT A SUIT OF ARMOR FOR MYSELF. IT WOULD BE FROSTED CLEAR PLASTIC AND REALLY SHARP AND SENSUAL AND ANGULAR AND BUFFED WITH BLUE EYE SHADOW AND BLUSH LIKE ONE OF THOSE CREEPY MASKS THEY WERE IN JAW BREAKER. LIKE IF IRON MAN WAS INSTEAD SAILOR MOON BUT A DRAG QUEEN. LOTS OF RIBBONS AND BEADS AND TASSLES. IT WOULD PLAY MUSIC AND PROJECT AN IMPENETRABLE FORCE FIELD THAT WOULD ONLY LET IN THE GUYS I LIKE. I SHOULD BE AN INVENTOR. INVENTRESS?

JAVI IS LIKE SOME SPIRIT BEING. SO INTENSE.



I AM ACTUALLY LIKE DECENTLY IN LOVE WITH STANLEY. HE IS KIND OF MAGICAL, LIKE NOT ONLY IS HE REALLY HOT AND A REALLY GOOD DJ AND DANCER BUT HE TOTALLY JUST RADIATES. MAYBE I'M JUST HORNY OR I'M SLOWLY CRACKING UP BUT I JUST GET SUCH GOOD VIBES FROM HIM. HIS PARTY IS FUN IT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL ABOUT FOOD AKA YES, PLEASE!







THIS SONG IS TRULY "AMAZING." I DON'T KNOW WHY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO DISCOVER IT. SO IMPORTANT. YEA MAYBE I'LL GO BLONDE FOR SUMMER.


MY COWORKERS FROM THE CAFE CAME TO THE PARTY! SO CUTE! KERIANNE MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE COWORKER OF ALL TIME IN THE HISTORY OF ALL JOBS, SERIOUSLY SO SWEET COOL AND CHILL AND HAS REALLY POWERFUL POSITIVE ENERGY. SHE IS LEAVING TO LAW SCHOOL SOON. UGH! TRAGIC. I'M REALLY INTO THE GUY MARSHALL TOO WE HAVE A REALLY FUNNY BOND, HE MAKES ME LAUGH LIKE ALL DAY. I'M GUSHING HAHA. WE LOOK GOOD TOGETHER.
HOT GUYS FROM GERMANY. YA'LL CAN START CALLING ME A TOURIST TRAP IF YOU WANT.
THANK YOU TO WHOEVER TOOK THIS LOVELY PICTURE.



"TEQUILA MAKES HER CLOTHES COME OFF."




SOMEDAY YOU WILL BE MINE. MARK MY WORDS.


ANOTHER INSANELY TALENTED INSANELY HOT AND NICE DJ, JASON KENDIG. AHHH. I DIE FOR HIM.


AW, SHE TOOK HER SKIRT OFF AND IS LAYING AROUND LIKE A WEIRDO. PS, TRULY SORRY TO THE GUY I MADE CRY THAT NIGHT, I'M SORRY I ASSUMED YOU WERE STRAIGHT AND I'M SORRY I LET THE LIGHTNING OUT ON YOU, I USED TO THINK THAT EVERY MAN DESERVED A GOOD DRESSING DOWN EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE BUT I'M NOT TRYNA MAKE ANYBODY CRY!
HELLO!!!




MONISTAT. 'NUFF SAID. XO

3 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOD. CAN WE TALK MORE ABOUT THIS "STANLEY"?! THOSE THREE PICTURES OF HIM IN THE WIFE BEATER ALONE... I THINK I LITERALLY HAVE JUST FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM. BRING HIM TO KANSAS?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not kidding. super jealous. Are you sure he's not dumb? That would make me feel like the very smallest bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so hot. I keep looking at it. take it down, please.

    ReplyDelete