5.06.2010

SAD GIRL

THIS BITCH AT THE WALGREENS HELLA SNAPPING MY PICTURE WHEN I'M ALL HAGGARD FROM WAITING TABLES WASTED ALL DAY AND ALSO WAITING IN THE DAMN PHOTO LINE WHICH HONESTLY IS MY DAILY TEST OF PATIENCE, BUT I CAN MAINTAIN, NOT LIKE I HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO, BUT SHE THOUGHT I HAD ONE LEFT BUT APPARENTLY I DIDN'T, I LOVE THAT MONISTAT IS SHOVING A DOLLAR INTO MY CHEST. AND SHE'S NOT EVEN A BITCH, SHE'S COOL, MY PHOTO LADY, WELL, SHE'S A BITCH TO EVERYONE BUT ME. FOR REAL THOUGH. I NEED TO SHAKE IT UP, SEE SOME NEW SIGHTS, ALL I DO IS GAY CLUB, DRAG SHOW, GAY CLUB, ETC...SOMEBODY PUT ME IN SOME SHIT, WILL YOU? TAKE ME SOME PLACE I FEEL DOWN RIGHT UNSAFE. I NEED TO SPICE IT UP!








JUPITER! GIRL JUST LOVES TO DANCE. SHE'LL GET DOWN WITH HER OWN REFLECTION IN THE BAR, NO BIG DEAL.
BEAR WAS IN TOWN! HEY GIRL.

GAY GUYS. MAKING OUT AT THE CLUB. NO BIG DEAL.
GOD I WISH YOU COULDA SEEN HER THONG. SHIT.
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE DRAG QUEENS?









I HAVE TO SAY. WE BOTH LOOKED HELLA GOOD THAT NIGHT. FAT BASTARD & ALOTTA VAGINA. A DYNAMIC DUO IF EVER THERE WAS ONE!
OKAY?! AW I LOVE THIS PIC. MY GIRLS.

YA SERIOUSLY. WHAT. AM. I DOING. WITH. MY. LIFE...OH BTW THERE IS ~ANOTHER~ DUDE IN MY BED RIGHT NOW. WE'RE WATCHING "MI VIDA LOCA." TALK ABOUT A CRAZY LIFE. LOVE LIFE. WHAT THE FUCK. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment