5.17.2010

"THEME FROM MAHOGANY"

WOAH. I JUST SPENT 5 MINUTES WITH MY EAR PRESSED UP AGAINST THE SCREEN OF MY LAP TOP. IT'S MAKING THIS LITTLE BUZZING NOISE. EVERYTHING ELECTRONIC MAKES A NOISE TO ME. I GOTTA UNPLUG A LOT OF SHIT BEFORE I GO TO BED, I CAN HEAR THINGS EVEN THROUGH MY EAR PLUGS. JUST THINK. THERE'S LIKE CURRENT RUNNING THROUGH ALL THIS SHIT, ALL AROUND US, ALL THE TIME. IF SOMETHING WEIRD EVER HAPPENS TO ME (*SPIT TWICE TO THE LEFT*), GODDESS FORBID, I WONDER IF THEY WILL DIG UP ALL THIS WEIRD BULLSHIT I WRITE AND SAY "THIS IS WHEN SHE REALLY STARTED TO LOSE IT..." I'M FINE WITH THAT. SO, ANYWAY, YOU WANTED TO SEE SOME CRAPPY PICTURES...HIGH FANTASY, YA'LL. IT'S FUN THERE. YOU SHOULD COME. HAHAHA THAT'S PRETTY MUCH MY "PITCH" WHENEVER I TALK TO NEW PEOPLE ABOUT IT. "I LIKE IT THERE." I'M SURE IT'S VERY CONVINCING. IT LOOKS FUN THOUGH, RIGHT? OR SOMETHING...

/\ BFFS \/





THIS PERRY COMO LIP SYNCH WAS ACTUALLY. TOO MUCH. I KIND OF FORGOT UNTIL JUST NOW. THANKS MYLES.

HAHAHA MARGARET CHOLO DOING MYLEY CYRUS. JUST SEEMS VERY NORMAL TO ME.

DICK FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT.


THE REASON THIS IS FUNNY *TO ME* IS BECAUSE I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS DRESSED FANCY THAT NIGHT. LIKE, THAT WAS MY, LIKE, R & B CLUB OUTFIT. HMM. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE A LOT OF TIMES I TALK TRASH ON PEOPLE WHO ARE DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY...






SOME OTHER PARTY.


CUTE

MY FAVORITE PICTURES RIGHT NOW ARE OF QUEENS IN THE WINGS. SO INTO IT.


A BUTCH LOOK








TRUTH. BEAUTY.



SO!!! THIS GUY IN THE KALX SHIRT IS SOMEONE WHO HAS COURTED ME ON DUDESNUDE FOR LIKE, A SECOND, LIKE BEFORE I WAS SINGLE EVEN, BUT HAS ALWAYS HIMMED AND HAWED ABOUT IT, LECTURED ME ABOUT TEXTING HIM TOO LATE AT NIGHT, LECTURED ME ABOUT HOW LONG IT HAD BEEN SINCE I GOT TESTED (HAD IT DONE YESTERDAY, ACTUALLY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DAD!), JUST LIKE, A LOT OF WORK...I DUNNO I WAS GONNA TRY AND PAINT THIS IN MY FAVOR, BUT IT GOES LIKE THIS: HE'S CUTER IN PERSON, AND I WEAR A BRA AND STUPID MAKE-UP IN PERSON, SO...ONE OF US IS DISAPPOINTED. I GUESS. I DUNNO. DRANK TEQUILA THAT NIGHT SO THESE PICTURES ARE ALL VERY REVELATORY FOR ME. THAT A WORD?




YEAH, I ENDED UP IN THE BATHROOM WITH THOSE TWO AGAIN. OR MAYBE JUST ONE OF THEM ACTUALLY. OK, LET'S DITCH THE PRETENSE, I JACKED OFF ON HIS CHEST IN FRONT OF TWO TOURISTS. I WANT A BOYFRIEND! THE GUY I SEE ONCE A WEEK RIGHT NOW WAS TALKING FOREVER TO ME ABOUT HIS LIFELONG FANTASIES OF FINDING A HUSBAND AND I KNOW HE WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT ME. I HOPE HE DOESN'T READ THIS. DOES ANYBODY? CAN I POSSIBLY USE THIS AS A HOOK-UP SITE, TOO? COMMENT ME IF YOU LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO AND WANT TO DATE ME. PS THE COOL PART IS I'M STONE-COLD SOBER RIGHT NOW.

2 comments:

  1. i ACTUALLY started LOL-ing when u were talking about your 'r&b club outfit'...had to close the page a couple times and open it again to finish reading cause i'm doin 'finals' in a silent study room + people around me already think im weird.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd marry you if we weren't sisters.....


    fuck it what does incest matter anymore!!

    ReplyDelete