6.24.2010

FREE WEEK

PRIDE MONTH IN SAN FRANCISCO IS HELLA CRAZY, YA'LL. ACTUALLY ALL THE MONTHS ARE. CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE BAR TENDERS?! I WAS DJING HERE (THE LONE STAR) AND THEY WERE ALL SO FUCKING SWEET AND HOT!
MA
THE SISTERS OF PERPETUAL INDULGENCE. SORRY HONESTLY I JUST DON'T GET THEIR T, LIKE WHAT THEY DO AND WHY, BUT THEY BOOKED ME FOR THEIR OTTER PARTY SO WHATEVER, AND THEIR MAKEUP IS COOL.
I SWEAR I'M NOT REALLY THAT PALE. WELL MAYBE I AM. I GAVE UP TANNING BECAUSE I GOT PARANOID ABOUT BECOMING A WRINKLY OLD TWINK. YOU KNOW THE TYPE. NOT CUTE.
JORGIA!

SHE HAS A BIG ONE! TRUST. I MEAN LIKE MONSTER.











MINIMAL MAKEUP AKA DRESSED FOR SEDUCTION.


MY BABY

I WAS GOING FOR THIS LOOK!



OK SO THIS QUEEN IS ON DUDESNUDE LITERALLY ALL THE TIME, I MESSAGED HER BECAUSE SHE SEEMED ARTY, AND SHE WAS KIND OF SHADEY BACK, AND THEN I FOUND HER ON FACEBOOK AND STARTED STALKING, AND SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO TAKE MY PICTURE, CUZ SHE'S A "PHOTOGRAPHER" AND I SAID OH COOL YEAH WHEN LET'S DO IT, NO RESPONSE, WHICH COMBINED WITH HER RETARDED STATUS UPDATES PIQUED ME TO LEAVE A BITCHY COMMENT ON EVERY THING SHE DOES, GUYS LIKE THAT, RIGHT? BUT SHE'S SUCH A MYSTERY TO ME BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL THESE MUTUAL FRIENDS BUT I'VE LITERALLY NEVER SEEN HER IRL, UNTIL THIS NIGHT! I FREEEEEAKED BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT WAS SAID BECAUSE I WAS IN THE BLACKEST OF BLACK OUTS THAT NIGHT, BUT HER NUMBER IS NOW IN MY PHONE SO I MUST'VE DONE SOMETHING RIGHT? WHATEVER. NOT IMPRESSED. YOU WANNA SEE PHOTOGRAPHY? SORESORESORE.COM YOU RETARDED LITTLE BITCH HAHAHA. JUST KIDDING. THIS IS NOT PHOTOGRAPHY. THIS IS AN ALCOHOLIC QUEEN WITH A BAD MEMORY TRYING TO LEAVE SOME RECORD OF HER LIFE TO WHATEVER CHILDREN ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE BORN TO HER. JUST KIDDING MY KIDS WOULD BE COOL, DUH! I'M VERY MATERNAL.






THIS ONE WALKS AROUND WITH A PORTAL LIVE P.A. SET-UP, KIND OF INSANE. DOESN'T MOM LOOK SO GOOD IN OR OUT OF DRAG?! SO CUTE! LOVE YA'LL FREAKS. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment