6.11.2010

FUN SAVER

THEY'RE BETTER, RIGHT? BUT MORE EXPENSIVE. ONE OF THOSE RETARDED "WHEN I'M RICH" THINGS, LIKE, I'LL BUY CASES OF KODAK FUN SAVERS AND A NICE DESK CHAIR AND EAT OUT EVERY NIGHT AND THEN LIVE EXACTLY AS I DO IN EVERY OTHER AREA OF MY LIFE. MORE KC PRIDE.


GAY GUYS LOVE GETTING PHOTOGRAPHED.




RIDIN' ALL THE RIDES.




THIS ONE! HE'S KIND OF RAD AND KIND OF CRAZY. HE'S FROM MOROCCO. HE TOOK ME UP TO THE ROOF OF HIS APARTMENT IN PACIFICA AND SHOWED ME THE CRAZIEST VIEW OF THE CITY, THEN PUT ON SHUTTER ISLAND AND PASSED OUT AND I WAS ALL ALONE IN HIS CRAZY APARTMENT AND HELLA DRUNK, I GOT SO SCARED!!! IT WAS HOT IN THE MORNING THOUGH...I DUNNO. "DATING" IS "FUN."

I LOVE WHEN HOT STRAIGHT GUYS COME TO THE CLUB! OR ARE THESE GUYS STRAIGHT? I CAN NEVER TELL. SO DAMN HOT.





WOOOORK AMBROSIA!
MOOD...FINALLY...STABILIZING...FROM WEEK...AT MY MOMS....XO

1 comment:

  1. I love the orioles of light in a couple of these pictures. And that one of Brande is 2 die 4!

    ReplyDelete