6.01.2010

"I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS FOREVER..."

I WAS TALKING TO YOU, BITCH! HAHAHA. I LOVE THE PHONE. IT'S REALLY THE ONE MATERIAL POSSESSION THAT I CAN REALLY ALLOW MYSELF TO TRIP OVER AND IDENTIFY WITH. IT'S LIKE A MAGICAL PORTAL. AND THAT'S WHEN I'M SOBER. I SWEAR I FELL INTO THE SCREEN AND WAS SWIMMING IN IT THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN I WAS HIGH. IT WAS LIKE A WHITE POOL WITH RED AND GREEN NEON ON THE EDGE AND WORDS IN THE BOTTOM.
ANYWAY, THIS ROLL IS MISSING A LOT OF THINGS I KNOW I EXPERIENCED THIS WEEK, THOUGH MY PHONE HAS A FEW OF THE GAPS FILLED IN (A CERTAIN DREAM BOAT RUNNING AROUND WET AND NAKED, WON'T NAME ANY NAMES BUT BELIEVE ME IT WAS SPECIAL FOR ME), BUT I REALLY WISH I HAD GOTTEN PICS OF ARTIST (ABOVE) FREAKING US AT HIGH FANTASY THIS WEEK. SHE. FUCKING. WORKED. STEVIE NICKS "STAND BACK" THE LIVE CONCERT VERSION. IT WAS LIKE WE WERE THERE AND SHE WAS STEVIE. TOO CRAZY. ANYWAY IT'S BEEN A MARTHON OF A WEEK. SEX AND THE CITY 2, LOTS OF PARTIES TO SWISH THROUGH, LOTS OF DRUGS TO DO, A LOOOOT OF SEXTING. I'M TIRED. I GOT ONE MORE AND THEN I GET ON A PLANE IN THE MORNING SO I'LL SEE YA'LL FREAK NEXT WEEK.







TWE TWO MOST FASHIONABLE DRAG QUEENS I KNOW.

MISS HONEY. THIS QUEEN WAS SERIOUS.
HILARIOUS COUPLES RABIDLY MAKING OUT.

THE GIRLZZZZ! IT WAS CHELSEA'S BIRTHDAY. FINALLY 21, YOU MADE IT GIRL!



IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER. THAT ONE DOES DRAG! SO INTO THEM.









DON'T GIMME THAT LOOK.








YOU COMPLETE ME. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment