6.13.2010

"INSIDE MY LOVE"

THIS ONE. HOTTER IN PICTURES, TRUST. WELL, THIS HAS BEEN A FUCKIN WEEK. YOU KNOW WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE A BRIEF SPAT OF KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUR LIFE (PROBABLY CUZ YOU DRANK SO GOD DAMN MUCH THAT YOU'RE TOTALLY DULLED TO ACTUAL REALITY, WHATEVER THAT IS) BUT YOU WAKE UP ONE DAY AND ACTUALLY YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING, WHERE YOU ARE, WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE AND WHERE YOUR NEXT GOD DAMN COCKTAIL IS COMING FROM? LIKE, WHAT THE HELL? OK I'M JUST BEING DRAMATIC (MY SPECIALTY! I'M GOOD AT SOME STUFF!) BUT SERIOUSLY. FEELING KIND OF WEIRD OVER HERE. I THINK I'M JUST HELLA LONELY BUT ALSO WAY TOO BITCHY AND CRAZY AND ALOOF TO GET IN IT WITH ANYBODY. I MEAN I WOULD MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR SOME OF YOU (YOU, YOU, YOU, MAYBE YOU AND YOU, DEFINITELY YOU...) BUT FOR THE MOST PART I'M LIKE, REALLY? THIS IS WHAT'S OUT THERE? AT LEAST I GET TO SPIN AROUND THE CITY TAKING PICTURES OF DRAG QUEENS ALL THE TIME. YEA WHAT AM I SAYING THIS IS FUN HAHA. I JUST WOKE UP EVERYTHING SEEMS SHITTY WHEN YOU FIRST WAKE UP BUT ACTUALLY IT'S FUNNY. I WISH I HAD DRUGS.
I LOVE THIS ONE. THE PERFECT HUMAN BEING. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CUTE BITCH.

YEAH OK SO HE'S DEFINITELY HOT. I DUNNO. NEITHER OF US HAVE CALLED THE OTHER, HIS APARTMENT WAS HELLA CUTE THOUGH...
HELLOOO, LADY.











PEEP THIS VIDEO OF THEIR PERFORMANCE HERE, SO COOL! I GOTTA MAKE FRIENDS WITH THESE QUEENS.


YEA, TOOK THIS ONE TO BE CATTY. WHATEVER!













YES THAT IS ALADDIN WITH A DRAG QUEEN MIDGET JASMINE ON HER SHOULDERS.


I KNOW THESE SHOTS ARE POINTLESS BUT REST ASSURED. THIS WAS. SO. GOOD. STANLEY. WHYYYYYYYYYY.
HI BABY BOI.

ONLY THE BEST FOR ALEXIS! THAT SHIT TASTE LIKE RUBBING ALCOHOL.
















THIS ONE!!! THE NEW CULT CLASSIC. THE SLEEPER HIT. THRASHING ON THE GROUND DOING "DEJA VU" IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERPARTY. BURNED ON MY RETINAS. FOREVER. OH, CALISTO!



YEAH YEAH YEAH I'M FINE LEAVE ME ALONE XO

No comments:

Post a Comment