6.09.2010

TIME TRAVEL EXHAUSTS ME

SO, MY FIRST EVER APARTMENT WHEN I WAS 18 WAS WITH THIS CRAZY/SEXY DUDE WHO WAS LIKE 6 YEARS OLDER THAN ME, WHO IS THE FIRST PERSON TO TURN ME ON TO, LIKE, ESOTERIC SPIRITUALITY (OR PSYCHIC STUFF, AS I CALL IT, NOT COUNTING MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DABBLES IN WICCA), I.E. HE USED A PSYCHIC CIRCLE TO CHANNEL TRUTHS, PURPORTED TO BE A MESSENGER FROM THE 15TH DIMENSION AND SAID THAT IN THE YEAR THAT WE WERE ON THE LEASE TOGETHER HE WAS TO TEACH ME HOW TO LEVITATE AND TIME TRAVEL, AS LEE BLACK CHILDERS HAD DONE FOR HIM (?!) AS A TEEN. SO, HE WAS HOT AND REALLY CHARISMATIC, AND I WENT FOR IT BRIEFLY, UNTIL THINGS GOT WEIRD, AKA HE ACCUSED ME OF SEDUCING HIM (WE JUST BLEW EACHOTHER ONCE), HIS RECENT EX WHO WAS MY FRIEND BROKE OUT MY WINDSHIELD OVER IT, AND THEN...WELL I DON'T WANNA GO INTO TOO MUCH DETAILS BUT NEEDLESS TO SAY I DIDN'T LEARN TO TIME TRAVEL! CAN'T FLY EITHER. AM I PSYCHIC? YEAH, I GUESS SO, BUT LESS IN THE JEAN GREY WAY AND MORE IN THE HYPER-INTUITIVE GAY WAY. THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS...HOT GUYS CAN BE CRAZY, ASTROLOGY IS REAL, AND SOMETIMES WALGREENS GIVES ME PICTURES FROM TWO WEEKS AGO???












ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ARTIST IS AMAZING.

HAHAHA

THESE ARE FROM MARY-GO-ROUND, WHEN MYLES AND I WERE STILL IN A POST-SATC 2 DAZE. SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT NIGHT BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT OR HOW I GOT HOME...







No comments:

Post a Comment