6.07.2010

TTFN


WELL IT'S BEEN A GOD DAMN WEEK BUT I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT IT WHEN I GET THE PICS BACK, AS FOR THIS DELIGHTFUL LITTLE ROLL, IT'S KIND OF BITTERSWEET FOR ME BECAUSE MY BFF/COPROMOTER/SISTER/PARTNER IN CRIME/CONFIDANTE MYLEY COOPER HAS LEFT FOR THE SUMMER AND THESE ARE FROM HER GOING AWAY BASH. I'M NOT USUALLY TRYING TO GO THERE BUT WE MADE THE CLUB A BENEFIT FOR HIV PREVENTION IN AFRICA BECAUSE SHE'S GONNA GO THERE FOR A BIT, JUST TO LIKE, I DUNNO, BE NICE? CLEAR SOME GUILT? I DUNNO. IT FEELS GOOD THOUGH. OR SOMETHING. I DUNNO. ALL I CAN SAY IS THE LAST PICTURE WAS ALL OF US OFF THE CUFF DOING TOTO'S "AFRICA" AT APRIL MEI'S SUGGESTION. WHAT. A FREAK SHOW. I LOVE MY LIFE. THE GAY MATRIX.
















MY HAND SMELLS LIKE SOBER GUY'S DICK AND I LIKE IT OH ALSO I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT WITH A GUY FROM MOROCCO. SEX AND THE CITY 2.69 XO

No comments:

Post a Comment