6.08.2010

WILL IT EVER END?


I JUST LOVE TALKING INTO A MICROPHONE. OK I JUST LOVE TALKING IN GENERAL.







ISN'T MOM SO PRETTY?!
HI SWIFTY, AKA SWIFTLY GIVIN' ME A BONER.


GRANDMA DOLLING OUT ADVICE. SERIOUSLY, THOUGH, SHE'S LIKE A MAGICAL WELL-SPRING OF DRAG WISDOM.
KHAKIS ARE IN! SO FOR ME RIGHT NOW. AW I MISS LIL' MILEY.


GUYS ARE HOT.


SO MY SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL, AFTER I'D BEEN OUT AND ANNOYING FOR, I DUNNO, 4 YEARS OR SOMETHING, I GOT A CRUSH ON THIS GIRL AND WE HAD A BRIEF FLING THAT RESULTED IN AT LEAST ONE MEETING WITH THE SCHOOL PRINCIPLE AND OUR PARENTS (SHE PUT A NAKED PICTURE OF ME ON HER XANGA, OOPS), THOUGH WE NEVER WENT "THERE" BECAUSE I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE IF I WERE TO FUCK A GIRL I WOULD BE RAPING HER. I THINK ALL HETEROSEXUAL SEX IS RAPE. THAT DON'T NEED TO GO THERE, DOES IT? LEAVE HER ALONE, COME JACK OFF ON ME. OH BUT ANYWAY THAT'S HER, SHE'S SO PRETTY. I DON'T REMEMBER THESE PHOTOS WE GOT WASTED IN MY MOM'S BACKYARD AND TRIED TO BREAK INTO THIS CHURCH WE USED TO CREEP AROUND IN HIGH SCHOOL. OH YEAH I WENT BACK TO KANSAS CITY LAST WEEK, THAT'S WHAT THE REST OF THIS IS. KC PRIDE YA'LL.





WELL, THIS BITCH IS INSANE. SHE WOKE UP ON THIS PARTICULAR MORNING SITTING AT THE FOOT OF THEIR GUEST BED, CRYING, ASKING IF I WAS CRYING OUT FOR HELP ABOUT MY DRINKING, SAYING SHE WOULD QUIT IF I QUIT (LIES!), ALL THIS DRAMA. WELL, FOR ONE THING, CLEAN YOUR ROOM. NO, SHE'S REALLY COOL AND FUNNY AND SHIT BUT I'M LIKE...I DUNNO. I'M JUST TRYNA LIKE GO HOME AND GOOF OFF FOR A SECOND BUT EVERY TWO MINUTES SHE'S TEARING UP OR SCREAMING. IT'S LIKE THE ANTI-SECRET, WHAT NOT TO BECOME. OK MY ROOMMATES ARE GIVING ME MAJOR CONTACT HIGH RIGHT NOW LIKE ARE YOU GUYS SITTING IN MY BLIND SPOT JUST BLOWING SMOKE ON ME OR WHAT? THANK YOU. BUT ANYWAY KANSAS CITY IS FUN AND CRAZY I LOVE IT IT'S A LITTLE MUCH THOUGH. CALI MY HOME NOW. SORRY TO GO THERE.
HIIIII. BARRY AND KUJO.


RECOGNISE THIS ONE?
I COULD LOVE YOU.



HA ROY'S COUSIN OWNS THAT BAR NOW! KC GAY ROYALSTEE
WE'VE ALL BEEN THAT GIRL...AND THAT GUY. AND THAT GLOVE...




HAMBURGER MARY'S WITH HEKYL AND JECKYL.







KC DRAG MOM AND DAD.


I WISH I HAD A PICTURE OF THE NIGHT WHERE WERE BLASTING "ALL THE LOVERS" IN MY DAD'S '77 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE AND WE ALL TOOK A BIG HIT OF POPPERS RIGHT BEFORE THAT CRESCENDO HITS (THE PART WHERE THE HORSE RUNS IN SLOW MOTION, I JUST GOT COLD CHILLS)...XO

No comments:

Post a Comment