7.07.2010

HAPPY PRIDE



BIT LATE.

BUT I'M PROVINCIAL, I HAVE TO MAKE DO WITH THE GAY CULTURE I CAN FIND. MY PRIDE (THE PRIDE I WENT TO, NOT LIKE MY PERSONAL VALUES) HAD A LBGT ACAPELLA CHOIR, A NEW YORK DOLLS COVER BAND (WHO DIDN'T SEEM TO REALISE THAT 'GIVE HIM A GREAT BIG KISS' IS SHANGRI LA'S SONG AND IT'S OK TO SAY 'WALK RIGHT UP TO HIM' ETC. I MEAN YOU'RE AT GAY PRIDE) AND SOME MAYBE-NOT-EVEN-GAY-BUT-I-GUESS-THEY-MUST-HAVE-BEEN NU METAL BAND, WHO ACCORDING TO THEIR FLYER ARE DOING A 'PRIDE-FEST' TOUR. NEXT UP, LEZ GO CAMPING IN PEMBROKESHIRE. JUST IMAGINE! WISH I WAS THERE. I GOT HIT ON HARD BY A HOT NIGERIAN GUY, BUT I THINK I'MMA HAVE TO PASS AS THERE'S A BEARDED ART FAG IN MANCHESTER WITH MY NAME ON HIM. SORRY, BUT YOU'RE 35 AND HAVE A JOB! I CAN'T REALLY RELATE UNLESS YOU'RE DICK IS IN ME.











THAT ONE'S NOT FROM PRIDE, IT'S JUST FOR ME.

2 comments: