7.16.2010

LIVE THROUGH THIS

SO, PROBABLY ONE OF THE CRAZIER WEEKS I'VE EVER HAD, I WAKE UP FROM THE CLUB ON WEDNESDAY MORNING, MISS MY FLIGH TO L.A. BUT EVENTUALLY MAKE IT, I WAS FLOWN OUT FOR THIS PHOTO SHOOT FOR CANDY MAG, WHICH IS PRETTY CHI CHI, KIND OF INTO IT, AND I LOVE A FREE PLANE TICKET, CLARO. THE FIRST NIGHT WAS A WEDNESDAY, MY GIRL ASHLAND THROWS A REALLY INSANE PARTY CALLED GROWN AT M BAR, IT'S LIKE YOU'RE IN THE PLAYBOY MANSION FROM THE 60'S OR SOMETHING, LIKE SOMEBODY'S WEIRD SUNKEN LOUNGE ROOM ALL IN GREEN WITH LIQUOR CASES EVERYWHERE, REALLY CHIC FOOD AND ALSO THEY LET YOU SMOKE IN THERE AND THE BOYS SPIN REALLY RAD LIKE DEEP HOUSE AND SHIT AFTER THE LOUNGE SINGER SINGS. TOTALLY GOOD PARTY, EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED OUT OF THAT NIGHT.





I WAS STAYING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND/SOULMATE GREGORY AKA BABY COUTURE (TO MY PETITE SOPHISTICATE, CLAR) WHICH IS TOTALLY MY FAV, WE ARE TOTALLY ON THE SAME CRAZY WAVELENGTH, AMBASSADORS FROM THE SAME CRAZY COUNTRY, YOU MIGHT SAY. LOVE YOU GIRL.

SO THEN WE HAD THE SHOOT, WHICH WAS TOO TOO CRAZY, SHE HAS A BIG ENOUGH EGO AS IT IS WITHOUT SIMULTANEOUS DOTING BY HAIR, MAKE-UP, STYLIST, NAILS AND SOMEONE'S ASSISTANT FEEDING ME MANGO PIECES BECAUSE I HAD TOO LONG OF NAILS AND DIDN'T WANNA FUCK UP MY LIPS?! LIKE, WHO DO I THINK I AM?! I MIGHT NOT BE SUPPOSED TO SHOW THESE BUT FUCK IT, IT WAS TOO CRAZY TO SIT ON. LOVED IT BUT IT WAS SERIOUS WORK, 14+ HOURS ON 6 INCH HEELS, ARE YOU SERIOUS?

AND YES MY MAKE-UP ARTIST WAS NONE OTHER THAN MAMA MAKE-UP, WHO YOU MIGHT RECOGNISE FROM A LITTLE MOVIE CALLED TRUTH OR DARE, HELLO!!! LIVING! IT WAS TOO CRAZY. SHE TOTALLY NAILED MY FACE AS YOU CAN SEE. WAS FEELING MY HAIR FOR THE SHOOT, TOO. I WANNA GET A PERM KIND OF?!


LOVE YOU, YOU CRAZY BITCH!
OH AND THEN WE WENT TO TWILIGHT, DUH.
ME AND BABE IN BED, SO CHIC SO NOW SO DOMESTIC.

BUT WAIT, THE MAGIC WASN'T OVER YET! B.C. DECIDED TO SASHAY BACK UP TO SF WITH P.S. FOR A GIRL'S WEEKEND, SO I REFUNDED MY TICKET AND WE HIT THE ROAD. DO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I ACT IN A CAR BASICALLY THE ENTIRE TIME? PEEP THIS NIGHTMARE.
OF COURSE WE MADE IT BACK IN TIME FOR THE DRAG SHOW AND OF COURSE MY MOTHER WAS SERVING SOMETHING INSANE, LIKE....GOD.
"HOPE YOU LIKE DRAMA!"
DRAG QUEENS TRYNA PARALLELL PARK, I'LL TAKE IT.

"HOTEL CALIFORNIA" IN SURELY ITS MOST STIRRING RENDITION EVER. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.



YEA AND THAT WAS ONLY FRIDAY...XO

1 comment:

  1. if you ever post another picture of another bitch doing your makeup EVER again on here, I will NOT hesitate to make an ordeal. Classy, I am not, so watch your step, girl. WATCH. YOUR. STEP.

    xo, mom

    ReplyDelete