7.05.2010

REALLY?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME? I DON'T EVEN KNOW. I MOVED. SO I'M AT THIS CRAPPY RESTARAUNT BORROWING INTERNET. I HAVE SO MANY PICTURES THAT YA'LL HAVEN'T SEEN! I COULD ONLY HANDLE TO DO THESE TWO ROLLS, WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO PRIDE YET?! JUST YOU WAIT!!! I DON'T REMEMBER THIS WEEK. I KNOW I WAS DRIVING A PRIUS AROUND THE CITY. NICKY AND I WRAPPED A NEW SONG. I HUNG OUT WITH MY EX-BF LIKE EVERY DAY THAT WEEK. WHATEVER. SHE DOES WHAT SHE DOES.





THE ESSENTIALS. HAVE YA'LL SEEN THIS?

THAT'S A "FUCK ME" OUTFIT, RIGHT?





BET YOU HOPED YOU'D GET TO SEE THAT WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING. YOU'RE WELCOME.













FUCKING LOVE THIS BITCH.


MA. BTW, THAT KIMONO IS ASSLESS.
AND IT WAS MADE BY HER DOWN THERE! QUEENS. WE DO IT ALL.














ANOTHER "FUCK ME" OUTFIT, CLARO. I ALWAYS GO FOR SPAGHETTI STRAPS WHEN I WANNA GET LAID. I'M AN IDIOT.



TOLJA.

PHEW. THINK OF ME. X

1 comment:

  1. I feel like Nick has my heart in his vagina and is doing kegels

    I mean, this is as bad as an actual relationship, God's sake.

    ReplyDelete