8.13.2010

I GOT WHAT I NEED

OK, WE ALL KNOW I WAS DEPRESSED THE OTHER DAY BECAUSE OF EXTENDED MOLLY COME-DOWN, AND MISSING COLIN SELF, AND WANTING A BOYFRIEND, WELL NOT A BOYFRIEND, JUST SOME ATTENTION. TODAY I'M HAPPY. THE SUN WAS OUT AND I HAD SEX WITH A REALLY HOT GUY. AND I DRANK TEQUILA ALL NIGHT. A FORMER ALCOHOLIC SAID THAT (OH MY GOD AM I REALLY ABOUT TO EAT ANOTHER THING AT 12:22 AM? YES IT IS...) TEQUILA IS ACTUALLY A STIMULANT WHEREAS ALL OTHER ALCOHOL IS A DOWNER. MIGHT BE TRUE?!

BUT YEAH SO I'M AT THE GAY LIKE CRUISEY PARTY LAST NIGHT AT POWERHOUSE AND LOOKING AT ALL THE HOT BUTCH GUYS AND GO GO'S, EVEN MY MOTHER IS OUT OF DRAG, AND I'M NOT EVEN IN DRAG JUST WEARING A FLOWY KAFTAN AND NO PANTS AND SOME HEEL BOOTS, AND JUST THINKING ABOUT HOW I MISS MY EX AND HOW WEIRD LIFE AND MASCULINITY IS, GET WASTED, GO OUT TO HAIL A CAB AND LOOK AT THIS ONE HOTTIE, LITERALLY RIGHT AS I'M GETTING IN THE CAB, I'M LIKE, "DO YOU WANNA COME?" AND HE JUST GETS IN!

TO BE REAL HE MIGHT BE ONE OF THE HOTTEST GUYS I'VE EVER HAD SEX WITH, AND HE DID SAY ONE COOL THING, "I CAN'T BELIEVE THE GUY WITH THE DRESS ON IS FUCKING ME!" LOVE THAT. BUT WE DIDN'T CLICK. WHERE'S THE BOY FOR ME?! HM, THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD APRICOT. SUBTLE. SOFT. SWEET.





















THIS GUY SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME $700 DOLLARS TO STRIP ON HIS POLE I ASKED HIM TO SHOW ME HALF BEFORE I WENT BACK TO HIS HOUSE AND HE WOULDN'T. BUSINESS.







No comments:

Post a Comment