8.06.2010

READY TO GET GROSSED OUT?

OR HORNY, IF YOU'RE A FREAK...

once1: Hey Alexis.

amodel99: um. tell me about us fucking, I remember it happening but I don't remember details.

once1: Hey Alexis. yeah you were pretty tired and perhaps a little buzzed. We met at UltraTouch just before it closed down for the night. We chatted for a few minutes and you said I was hot, made out for a bit and then you invited me back to your place. You took off your makeup then we got naked and played for about 20 minutes. You fucked me (safe of course) and it was super hot - You asked me how I liked it (face to face but in a few different contortions) and that's how we fucked. I came while you were fucking me and then you pulled out and blew a big load on my chest. Then we fell asleep for a little while, I got up and said my goodbyes and let myself out.

I THINK BY "A LITTLE BUZZED" HE MEANS "BLACKED OUT AND ON DRUGS." THE PERILS OF GOING TO SOMETHING CALLED ULTRATOUCH, I GUESS YOU COULD SAY. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE "YOU TOOK OFF YOUR MAKEUP" PART HAHAHA. HE MESSAGED ME FOR A REPEAT BUT I JUST CAN'T DO IT. RANDOM GUYS ARE SO WEIRD! USING THE WORD "PLAY" TO MEAN SEX IS ALSO AN ENORMOUS DEAL BREAKER. UGH. LIFE IS SO WEIRD. I ONLY THOUGHT TO POST THIS BECAUSE I SAW HIS PICTURE ON BEARS I'M JEALOUS OF HAHAHAHA. MAN...I WANNA FALL IN LOVE. ^_~ XO

No comments:

Post a Comment