9.23.2010

MY SUMMER IN SLOPPY LIP-SYNCING

I'M KEEPING THE CAPITALS, YOU'RE A TRAITOR ALEXIS, YOU'VE FORGOTTEN WHERE YOU CAME FROM. LITTLE GIRL LOST.



MAY: JANELLE MONAE "LETTIN' GO". I RECORDED THIS THE DAY AFTER I FOUND OUT I WAS LOSING MY JOB, AND I HAD A DEATHLY HANGOVER FROM COMMISERATING MYSELF IN THE ARMS OF MY NEW BROFRIEND. BUT THEN I JUST GOT KIND OF ECSTATIC. FULL DISCLOSURE; I LOOK A BIT LIKE ANDREW STONE IN THIS VIDEO (EVERY VIDEO).



JUNE: SOPHIA FRESH "BADDEST CHICK". I MISS THAT HAIR SO MUCH. I REALLY FUCKED UP. WITH A LOT OF THINGS.



SEPTEMBER: TEEDRA MOSES "CLOSER". I SHAVED MY HEAD IN BETWEEN THE LAST VIDEO AND THIS ONE, BUT I DIDN'T LIPSYNC ANYTHING TILL IT GREW BACK. SAMSON?

PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET LIP-SYNCING CONTRACTS.

NOT ME, THOUGH.

4 comments:

  1. ALSO PLEASE JUST RECORD A VERSION OF "CLOSER"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will actually do that for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL YOU KILLED IT ON THOSE LIP SYNCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete