1.13.2011

"All My Sons"
Happy New Year, ya'll. This is actually exactly where I was at 12 that night, hanging with Adeptus before I went to the club. 1/11/11 already came and went and the only thing I really felt that day was that I feel like I'm still tripping from Christmas. Like...I've done a lot of drugs. Clearly. And I always scoffed at people who had life-altering experiences on drugs. I'm like, girl, my life been altered, what the hell are drugs gonna show me? But literally...that was a weird one. I'm still at odds with the grease trap on the building across the street, you know what I mean?

A lotta my friends trippin out lately, in various ways, about being alone. Always putting sex first. Not for sex sake but because of this weird fear of being alone. Alone in the present, alone in the future (if you don't have sex how you gonna meet your soulmate? the reason being...)...I dunno. That scares me. Fearing being alone scares me. I don't care how old I get, how shitty I look (already do!), how crazy I am or how alone I am, Ima do me and be happy. Whatever! I mean I'm a social person but shit, you gotta learn to entertain yourself first or how you gonna entertain anybody else? If you boring yourself when you're alone, chances are you gonna bore the creeps you trick into hanging out with you, too. I like to make myself laugh. Usually all it takes is looking in the mirror hahaha. Seriously. What if I was straight and looked like freakin' Jake Gyllenhall or somebody...what would I do???!!! Probably be in theater...








Let's NOT even talk about this. This person is very special. That is the general consensus but for me it's deeper. I'm gonna go too far and say that if I am an ancient goddess surviving into modern times who's retained her mythical indestructability and supernatural charisma but has forgotten that she was once a deity...Stanley is, too. And I definitely am that. So...yeah. If you wanna get changed, we're doing a duet at the Stud on Friday. Dreams...
Shannon says...













Life bender. Love ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. MISS U GIRL!
    I love keeping up with your photos and musings, always.

    AND. CAN. WE. TALK. ABOUT. THE GUY IN THE BLUE HAT ON THE RIGHT IN THIS ONE?!

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_30YxfvnxEOU/TS6-l0ozVqI/AAAAAAAAJQU/mzXeapMoDNI/s1600/R1-03314-007A.jpg

    NEED DETAILS...

    ReplyDelete