7.11.2011











































Just a really awe-inspiring Fourth of July show. Honestly. Such talented friends I have!









I always say this but what a week. Our son came home. We lost a true talent in the drag world and I was reminded of my mortality yet again (I usually try to forget it and pass off all the funny anti-aging stuff I do as "me time"). Whatever I'm tired. Trying to get over hating my parents because I'm going on family vacay in a couple weeks. Also trying to get over scabies. Giving my family scabies would probably not bode well for our getting along on the trip. Actually it wouldn't show up for a few weeks after so I could just pretend I didn't know anything about it.

Anyway I'm trying to figure out what I want...because I have everything I could ever need.

No comments:

Post a Comment